I like you

Alison's POV

I woke up not seeing Cole in the bed as usual and I began getting worried I know he is not my boyfriend even thou it is kinda like it. So I got up and saw rose petals trailing to the bathroom and I followed it. Then I saw a note and it read
Good morning baby I want you to shower and look your best today and stay simple and calm love you from you will soon find out. I began panicking but I did as the note said and I showered washed my hair .

I got dressed in a cute pink top and a white tights and my pink booty even thou I wasn't going out I still needed to be prepared. And I applied pink lip stick. Then I saw more rose petals leading downstairs and for some strange reason I followed it. Then I saw a writing in the petals that said I like you a lot and I began wondering who.

Then the lights went out and beautiful sparkle lights came out and It was beautiful. Then some whispered in my ear"you like it?". He said."yes!". I said smiling and when I turned around it was Cole and I smashed my lips on his."I like you too ". I said and smashed my lips back on his."you look hot babe". He said between my lips. And I giggled. I wrapped my legs around his waist and he carried me to the room and crashed me up into the wall.

Then he moved from my lips and to my neck. And he began biting me and I know he is marking me. But I didn't care I just wanted him. I dragged his shirt off and he did the same and same for every thing else. Then he moved off me and took out a condom and slipped it on and positioned him self and entered and it felt so good.

"Uh...ah...mmmm...yes...oh...oh...ah...yes...yes...babe...huh...huh...yes...uh...ah...uh...uh huh...yea!". I moaned. And he growled. Soon we were laying beside each other."dam you felt good and when you call my name you were like COLE uh that's what you said". He said smirking at me. "Shut up". I said while getting dressed. He dressed and we went downstairs to get some food. After I went out for a walk by my self.

"Hey you look good". A voice said and I turned to see Elliot's friend Elijah."Elijah i-is that you". I said feeling scared but I can fight and the reason I train is to fight them. "Nice to see you I have to go". I said and he crashed me in the wall and smashed his lips and mine and began kissing me roughly.

And I kicked him In the centre and I ran and he began chasing me and I got to the house and straight into Cole's arms crying. "What happened? " he said rubbing my back."E-Elijah that's Elliot's friend I saw him and he kissed me and I kicked him in the center and he began chasing me and I ran here and he is still out there". And as I said the last part he went out there and began punching him hard and I screamed and dragged him but he pushed me and his brothers took him off.

"Okay bro calm down". Hamilton said patting his back and I thought it was best I stayed away from him so I went up stairs and plopped down in my bed. Then he came beside me."I'm sorry". He said holding my hand."No I'm sorry for causing you trouble ". I said looking down."you are worth it so shut up". He said and I giggle.
"Come on I know you want me ". I said pushing him playfully. And we just laid there looking on each others eyes."wanna dance". He said and I got up and turned the music on a slow song and we joined and danced and he spinned me and we giggled and laughed.

Then we went down stairs to see a food fight and we joined and while we are throwing food we are eating well me I was eating. Then we all went to the pool and we swam and I was sitting with my foot in the water and he pulled me in."ahhhh...Cole !". I screamed and punched him. And we swam and had a blast. After we were back in the room and just looking at each other something we do a lot. "I have some thing to tell you and well you might think its weird or you wouldn't want to be around us and the reason why I'm telling you is because you were honest with me I am a gang leader a leader of the baddest and biggest gang around,and my friends and brothers are in it". He said expecting me to burst.

"I am well I'm only a gun person and I trained to fight and my dad is in a gang so I'm used to it and I knew it because I saw your guns when I went into the wrong closet and yes I touched them but I wiped it off and they are pretty cool guns". I said simply and he let out a big sigh. "I thought you would run for the hills and tell people and I would have to kidnap you". He said and my eyes widened with shock. "Just kidding ". He said laughing and I laughed along with him.

And we just sat there listening to trumpets and looking in the sky at the beautiful stars. And we cuddled while eating popcorn.
And I thought to my self of how lucky I am to have him.
I thank God we met even thou it was not a good way because I told him bad things and it is so funny how I said I would never be with him. And now I love him and I want to married to him some day.