Hide and seek

Alison's P O V

I woke up feeling hands on me then I'm lifted from off my bed but I knew who it was. And I grabbed his butt"dam bitch don't do that" he screamed and I chuckled. "What kind of bitch are you". He said." I am all kinds of bitches but I was falling what you wanted me to grab your dick because I will do it the next time". I said and he slapped my ass.

I was carried in the kitchen were I saw all boys standing which I found weird."did you guys kill someone and need me to go get a body bag or do you need me to find somewhere to throw it,are you going to kidnap me just make sure you have food" I said smirking. "No we are going to sing". "Okay I think I need to sit down for this just incase". I said and they began and they sang One Call Away which touched my heart I mean they should be pop stars or something.

"Wow you guys should be popular and famous and wow I want you to sing every day that's dope man wow you guys got shit wow this good ". I said."okay". Hamilton shouted. "Listen Scary Mary all them attitude make my vagina go dry so go to your vagina and leave mine". I said flipping my hair on him."but.." he stuttered."man shut the fuck up" I said swinging my booty.

I told them I was going into the pool and went upstairs and changed into my bikini. "Hey you look sexy can I get some".Mason said."shut up chucky". I said flashing him off and he licks his lips and
Scratches his chin. I walked out to the pool and found the rest of them out there. "Hey come on in baby don't be scared". Cole said."no" I shouted stepping back. And Mason came running out and knocked me in the water.

"Gracias what's wrong with you I'm going to break your hands off" I said in my Mexican language. "Hey that Mexican language sounds sexy". Cole said grabbing my hips and forcing him self on me."Man Mexicans are so harsh and violent ". Mason said. And I growled and began swimming and they started splashing water on me"dickheads huh". I mumble and began screaming.

After I went upstairs I showered and changed and Cole was in my bed."oh fuck yeah you look sexy". Cole said walking closer to me. And he came up and began kissing me and I moaned in his mouth. He lift me up and gripped my butt. Then be kissed my neck and he pushed me on the bed and came over me. Then he took off my blouse and kiss me on my boob. Then as I started to play with his pants he smacked me and got up and I pulled him back down and began kissing his neck."no don't babe I have to get up" He said growling. And he got up and I pulled him back down and wrapped my legs around him grinding on him."babe no please I can't ". He said."shhhhh babe no". I said stroking his hair. And he pecked me and got up and put his shirt back on.

And I pouted and got up and put my clothes back on. Then all of a sudden they came in with water guns and spraying water on me."get out your going to wet up my room!". I shouted and began chasing them. And they ran to the pool and we held hands and one,two,three we were in the water we all jumped at the same time and splashed all over and it was awesome not as much as seeing a kitten ring a door bell but whatever I love them they are bad asses.

I went to shower again and changed into my short shorts and my crap top. And I wasn't ready for bed so I went to get some chocolate cake and chocolate ice-cream. I love these guys they have food I love. I tool all of that out and sat in the couch."hey what's that over there ". Mason said pointing to a direction and when I looked back at him he ate my dessert of my spoon leaving his mouth water.

I took the spoon and licked it seductively and he smirked. "You mean tiger ". He said pecking me on the cheek."I bite too ". I said... oh and the kissing on the cheek yeah that's regular but Cole doesn't like it and I wonder why. Then Cole came up and plopped down on the couch"hey babe". He said putting his hand up to touch me and I smacked him."ouch". He said shaking his hand. Then he leant in and licked my face."what was that for". I said narrowing my eyes at him." Chocolate on your face". He said shrugging.

"Yeah right". I said putting the spoon in my mouth to taste liquor. "Really Cole". I said coughing. "What isn't it good" he said shrugging. And as I opened my mouth to talk he kissed me."bet that was good too". He said licking his finger and I stocked my tongue at him and he licked it and I scrunched my face up and we both began laughing. "Go away ". I said pushing him."I know somewhere there's a toy store missing stuffed animals so go back to that box". He said getting up and I rolled my eyes and went to bed.

And today Cole was not in bed and I saw him flirting with some girl downstairs and I don't know why but I felt Jealous like I wanted to punch her very badly. I felt rage and I began walking around like I'm crazy. And he saw me and came up." Are you okay?". He asked feeling my forehead. "I'm good go and talk to your girl don't keep her waiting ". I said and he pushed me in the room but I began fighting him."let go off my hand you jerk". I said slapping him. And he kept griping me tighter."calm down". He said and spun me around so that my back was against his chest.

"Is someone jealous " he said creasing his brows together. "Shut up". I said trying to shake him off. And he put me in the bed and came beside me."what about you girl huh". I said still upset. I know he is a player but come on gave a life I am one too well almost but I do have a life. "Shut up and sleep with me I like big butts and I cannot lie you other brothers can't deny". He said and I chuckled. Then we got up and played hide and seek and Cole and I hide in the Closet and had a heated make out in there until Mason found us and we had to kidnap him and force him not to talk but he grabbed my butt and got away from me so we got found out.