Uh I think Im falling In love with the schools hot jerk [2]

Hey guys, in this chapter it has taylors POV aswell so dont get confused x

Ch. 2

--next lesson--

"laura?" Kate asked suspiciously.

"yeppp" I replied smiling.

"ermm what's up with you, a while ago you were sooo angry and now your glowing and happy, don't get me wrong, I love u like this but whats up?" kate asked studying me.

I smirked and she gasped. "OMMGG!! You and alex!!" she screamed, alex shocked turned to me

"haaahaa no no nothing like that! Well kinda but not him" I explained.

"who else could it be.. taylor?" she questioned sarcastically.

I just smiled a wide grin

"no way! Details! Now!" she screamed!

As soon as she said that the teacher walked in and started giving one of her boring lectures! Who cares!

I looked at the clock on the wall and saw a reflection, It looked like Taylor wait! It was Taylor!! No no no way he's not in this class! I'm day dreaming! Wake up!

He walked in and whispered something to the teacher, oh great!

It had to be about me because the teacher looked at me every few seconds.

Miss anazly (the teacher) said "laura go with Taylor to the office please" Oh god oh god!

I walk out with him leaving my books so I can use that excuse later.

He grabs my hand again my heart beat gets louder I new he could hear it because he smirked..

my face gets hotter, it was so hard not to jus start kissing him right then and there! he takes me some were I couldn't quite make out, I think we were heading out of college. That's it! I stopped.. resist it laura!! "where the hell do you think ur taking me?" I asked trying to be angry.

"I'm gonna show you that I'm not a jerk and how I will treat you right.." he sounded so genuin I wanted to belive him I really did but I just couldn't

" oh yeah how many girls have u said that to?" I asked this time my anger was genuin

"a few, but I mean it this time" he told me, the look on his face, it was so sweet he knew that effected me, ugh laura focus.

" u expect me to beleve that!" I shouted " I don't like you i did but not anymore, even if I did I wouldn't do anything about it, you've broken to many girls hearts, I just can't stand my heart being broken"

He exhaled " look I would never do that to you, you know what, I think I might be falling for you laura"

I looked at him I wished he could be telling the truth but I know he's not! I start to walk away from him

" dammit laura will you please beleve me! " he shouted

I stopped he grabed my hand again n carried on leading me, I moved and tried to get out but he was to strong!

" TAYLOR FOR GODS SAKE LET GO OF ME!" he let go I shouted so loud some teachers came running out.

Oh flip! Taylor grabed me again and ran so fast it was hard for me to keep up with him. We stopped outside his dashing red ferrari

"wooww I love the car" I complimented

"thanks now will you please get in!" he pleased.

I got in.. "Iv been saving up for this car since I was born! How do jerks like you get this car?!" I screamed really annoyed