Uh I think I'm falling in love with the schools hot jerk [38]

Ch. 38

Zack POV

Okay this girl Is confusing me!

First she hates me, the she lliikkeess me, then she hates me, then she likes me and so on.. WTF!

Does she want to to commit suicide? Haha that'll be funny imagine that in the newspaper..

*Junior Doctor goes mad and commits suicide*

I laughed out loud.

"why you laughing?" she asked. I looked down at her, yes her.. The girl who's fucked with my head!

"nothing" I lied.. We wer Holding hands just walking across the beach. It was so dam romantic! Unfortunately!

I really liked her.. I really liked Nikki..

But she changes her mind so much.. It just messes me around.

The beach was about a 20 minute drive from the orphanage.. We came here about an hour ago and he we haven't let go of each others hand.

I am still waiting for the feeling I was getting to go away.. The feeling i got from holding her hand.

She was analysing me with her big blue eyes I'm guessing she was deciding whether on not to continue the convosation, she decided she will "your lying"

She stopped and jolted me back.

I turned around to look at her.. Her face was full of shock.. I'm sure I saw a hint of happiness?

I followed her eyes to the one and only Jay! Er dick! Does he ever leave us alone!?

Behind him was drake.. DRAKE! I could frikn murder him! I hated him so much.. I had so much hatred for him.

I saw jays eyes go from nikkis face to mine then to our hand.

As soon as Nikki saw Jay looking at our hands she pulled her hand out of mine. all of a sudden my hand felt bare, not just my hand, I felt bare!

"Jay, Drake" I said bitterly nodding my head at them.

Drake was dressed in a really baggy red top with a Nike black zip up hoddie with baggy jeans. His hair was as it normally is.. Hidden my the cap.

Drakes dark brown eyes stared at me.

Drake had more of a square jaw, he kind of reminded me of robert pattinson in some ways.. Well not the clothes, defo not the clothes.

And Jay.. Well he reminded me of one of the models in the Nike shop. He wore a white vest top and jeans,Jay has always been simple. Jay stared at me with pure jealously, I felt kinda smug about that... His light brown eyes looked at Nikki up and down, the way he was looking made me wanna go rip his head of. "what do you what?" I said angrily. Jay took a step forward but drake put his hand infront of him to stop him and replied "Her" I felt Nikki tremble. I put my hand back in her hand to make her feel better.. It kinda worked. "well your not gonna get her!!" I yelled venomously. "ha we'll see about that" Jay laughed without humour. "what about Taylor? He'll find you and beat the shit out of you" Nikki reminded them. The looked at each other and laughed. "hmmm maybe.. Not if we kill him first" drake said with his eyes wondering down Nikkis body, that pissed me of so much! I moved Nikki behind me. "will you please at least TRY and control your self!" I screamed.

"well all we've come to say is, Nikki you better come with us or my hand might just slip and BANG... No more Taylor" drake explained. I know Nikki would give her self up for her brother but I couldn't let that happen. "Nikki.. No!" I told her. "but zack, what about Taylor!?" she yelled. Then she calmed down abit, I looked at them.. They looked down at us amused. "Nikki, can I talk to you in private" Jay asked ever so politely. Nikki looked at me for reassurance I nodded and the Walked of together. I know she's okay with Jay, I know he would never hurt her.. It was the other son of bitch I was worried about. I tried to ignore there convosation.. Well i couldn't hear them anyways..when from the side of my eye I saw then kissing! WTF! It was not just a kiss.. It was a full on kiss! They wer just proper making out in front of me. I felt my heart just drop, I thought she liked me.. I turned away so I couldn't see them, after a few minutes they came back, Jay whispered something in drakes ear and they both started to walk away. I would have said something about why there walking away but I knew if I said something I would just start crying.