Uh I think I'm falling in live with the schools hot jerk [34]

Ch. 34

Taylors POV.

She looks so cute when she's sleeping.

Her hair was on her face so I slowly moved it.. I was soo close to her.. I could feel her breath on my face.

I felt like kissing her right there and then .. So I leaned just an inch closer to kiss her.. She is asleep.. I think she is.. Her lips moved in sync to mine.

It felt so nice. She grabed me and threw me on the bed.

Then climbed on top of me... Wow her beautiful face stared down at me.. Then it clicked to her.. What she was doing.. She stared to get of me but I held her hand.

"hear me out" I said.

She just stared at me then I let go.. She sighed at sat down next to me.

I sat up, " okay it's been ages.. Please Laura I love you so much.. "

" yeah well I don't love you" she said harshly..

" if you don't love me.. I understand.. But can't we be friends?" I asked

She looked up for a while.. Then she said.. "are you gonna get out of my house or do I have to leave?"

My mouth was open in shock.. I couldn't move..

She got up and ran down the stairs to the front door.. I followed..

Lauras POV

I was cring.. I ran out side the house..

I was upset.. I love him soo much.. I love his baby so much.. Our baby..

I took everything in me not to take him back.. Or be his friend.. His friend? He's the father of MY CHILD!

I just stood there.. Cring.

It was dark out side so I couldn't really see where I was.. But I could see taylor because he was using the light of his phone to see..

"Laura, what's wrong?" he asked..

"what's wrong? Did you just ask that! all I wanted was for one guy to prove to me that they all arent the same..

But you didn't do that.. You went out with me for a bet.. You cheated on me and he gave me Taylor.."

I saw his reaction.. He was confused.

" gave you Taylor? And I know Laura.. I'm sorry.. I love you.. I see that now.. Please forgive me"

I wanted to tell him soo bad! That hes my child father.. I weighed out the options.. Conclusion.. I have nothing to lose so.. I just yelled.. " yeah.. TAYLOR.. The name of your unborn child.."

He moved back and sat on my wall out side my house..

"my b-a-by?" he stuttered.

"yes.. Your baby.. YOURS! I called him taylo..........." before I could finish I felt a sharp pain in my body then felt my self being thrown across the road..

Then it all when black.

Taylors POV.

I couldn't believe it.. I am gonna be a DAD! I was actually happy.. Not scared or worried... Just genuinely happy.

I looked up at Laura.. Then it all happed so fast.. I saw the headlights racing up to Laura..

It smashed into her at such speed it was unbelievable.. I stood up and run up to her..

I held her in my arms.. With the blood dripping everywhere..

" laura.." I cried..it wasnt cring. It was screaming.