Uh I think I'm falling in love with the schools hot jerk [8]

Ch.8

Lauras POV

I stared at my phone for awhile after I send the message. I can't beleve I just did that!! Ugh I love him and will never forget him. What is love? I dated Taylor for nearly 2months or so. Is that love? No it's just a little crush! How can A little crush break my heart. I know it sounds cheesy but that's honestly thats how I feel.

It's our 2month anniversary in 2weeks! I mean it would have been if we were still together.

I thought about that. Taylor being outta my life seemed painfull! How could my life be so joint to his? It always revolved around him! But he was sweet and kind.

I threw my self onto my bed crying again. Taylor never loved me anyway so it makes no difference to him. He dusnt care! He didn't even reply. I know texting him to break up is stupid but I can't talk to him on the phone. if I did i'd start crying.

Then I heard a knock on the window.

Taylor? No it couldn't be. Could it?

I wiped of my tears from my red sour eyes.

I looked out the door leading to my balcony and saw taylor.

My heart hurts looking at him. Even though I stood staring at him.

Good looks atract your eyes and a good personalty atracts your heart. But sometimes your heart can deseve you.

I couldn't look into his eyes. I just opened the door and walked to my bed sat down and crossed my legs holding my pillow.

"what are you doing here!" I whispered angrly.

"laura the text you sent me...did you really mean it" he asked

I sat thinking for awhile.

"yes" I replied threw my teeth "you've got your answer. Now. Please. Jus. Leave."

"no, no laura that's not the answer i want!" he whispered.

Creeping closer n closer adventually he got to the edge of the bed.

"please don't come any closer" i pleased "you don't always get what you want anyways!"

He climed onto the bed. He was on the end of the bed.

"so you don't love me?" he questioned

"do you?" I replied. He came closer.

"I asked 1st" he argued. He came closer.

"no" I breathed.

He came really close. So close that my tummy got crazy butterflies.

I put my hand on his hard chest tranna push him away. He just moved closer, he put his lips to my neck.

"so your telling me you don't love me" he asked in a seductive voice.

Laura focus! Focus! Breathe!

"y-es" I stuttered.

"Hmm" he answered and put his lips on the other side.

"so you don't feel anything wen I'm close to you" he questioned in that voice again.

Beathe breathe! How the hell did I jus forget to breathe?

" nn nn no" I replied. I inhaled tranna breathe.

"hhmm" he said. Then backed of and sat next to me. " okay then"

"Taylor, please don't do this to me" I pleaded.

" do what?" he innocently asked.

"this, Taylor!" I shouted.

He looked confused. " every time I'm angry with you can't jus come and do this to me!" I whispered.

He just ignored my words. "you know how people say you can only fall in love once?" he question. I jus nodded. " well iv fallen in love hundreds of time"

I felt my self sink into my bed. I really didn't think Taylor was like that! I tried to hold my tears from pouring out. But then a tear betrayed me.

"everytime I see you. I fall in love with you over and over again" he whispered in my ear.

My heart fluttered! Man everytime I'm angry with him he does this! And I love him even more.

He moved in to kiss me it took all my will to move my face away from him.

My heart ached but my mind screamed to pull my face away. Sometimes it's mind over heart.

"Taylor please leave" I begged.

He exhaled and got of the bed. His body was facing away from me but his face was turned towards me.

"laura I will never forget you" he whispered threw his teeth. He sounded angry.

Taylors POV

Uh that girl is driving me round the bend!! I'm not lying I will never forget her... Bcuz she's the one who made me lose everything. I haven't lied to her, well in words anyways.

I stood at the end of her bed.

I turned around so I was facing her n I saw her silently crying. My face turned from anger to pain.

I came and sat down next to her. "awww honey please don't cry, I don't look like my happy princess wen you crying" I said trying to make her feel better. But then it just slipped, I didn't mean for it to hurt her even more " I guess not my happy princess anymore"

She just fell onto my chest crying i Held her in my arms. Do u know how good it felt?? WHAT AM I THINKING!

" I'm sorry, i don't even know why I'm crying. It's jus the thought of you not being in my life. It's r-really p-painfull" she stutered on the last part.

"baby even if I wasn't your boyfriend, we'd still be best buds" I said squeezing her.