Uh I think I'm falling in love with the schools hot jerk [62]

Ch. 62

9 month later.

Nikkis POV

I sat down on my bed.. Yep my bed.. I got my room back.. Because Aston moved into zacks room.

Zack moved out.. Nick was right.. He was with jay's sister, I saw a picture of them..

I couldn't believe it, he didnt admit it! That's how low and pathetic he is! He tried to say that I slept with Jay! I don't know where he got that idea from!

Well I'm 9months pregnant and ready to be a single mum... I don't have any room left in my heart for another guy..

And drake.. Well all his stupidness caught up with him and now he's locked up. Taylor and tayra are as amazing as they have always been.. Tayra is the cuttest little thing and Jay.. Well he's been popping in and put to see how Iv been doing.

I looked at my phone... I still wait for that call from zack. I get one call every day at exactly 3pm... But the calls stopped one week ago.

I never picked up but he still used to call. I miss him so much but Everyones right... I can't depend on him.

"it's just me and you Liam" I spoke to my tummy.

I decided to call him (yes him!) Liam because Iv always liked that name... So did zack... That's the name we kinda decided on before everything happened Soo..

"hey Sis you ready?" Taylor called from downstairs.

"yeah" I replied. I rolled off my bed then wobbled downstairs.

"wow you've gotten big" Taylor laughed and tayra smiled when I kissed her cheek. I kinda smiled back then Taylor sighed "you can't keep doing this to yourself Nikki.. You can't keep thinking about him"

"I wasn't thinking about h-him" I lied.

"you can't keep tourchering your self Nikki!" he yelled.

"I'm not.. Look can we just go please" I begged. We were on our way to the hospital... I was about 1week over due so they said they wanna check it out. I was really nervous but they said it's perfectly fine for this to happen.

"okay" he replied.

We walked to his car and I waddled in. It was a quiet drive but it was nice to get out.

It was getting so close to my due date that everytime Liam moves I get a mini heartattack.

"are you gonna let him see Liam when he's born" Taylor asked.

I sighed then said "he doesn't need to know that liams born"

"what? Nikki that's not fair!" Taylor yelled.

"Taylor I can't bare to see him again!" I replied.

"HE HAS A RIGHT TO SEE HIS CHILD!" he screamed.

"not if he thinks I had a still born" I replied...

Taylor shook his head then concentrated on driving.

I wonder what Liam will be like? Would he have zacks amazing eyes or his amazing smile?

----------------------------------------

I'm sorry I know that was short but I was excited about writing my sequel!

X