c-one-

RUNAWAY

Chapter ONE

~.*.*.*.~

"Carlyyyy" i yell as she struggles to zip my gown up.

"Have you noticed that you have gained weight?" she snaps back at me.

"No i haven't."

"Then why won't this damn thing go up?"

"My makeup is starting to drip down." I say as i flattening my tummy, hopping up and down as she struggles with the zipper.

"Are you sure the zip isn't stuck onto the cloth?" i yell back hoping i don't have to attend my wedding in my undergarments.

"Let me look." Caitlyn steps up to help.

"Yeah, stuck on the adjoining cloth." She confirms.

"ha! I told ya i couldn't have gained weight. I was on cornflakes for two whole weeks. I need a drink man."

"Wait till the wedding is over, ok, you'll get your share of champagne, and i also have a bottle of vodka in my purse." She says winking at me.

"And that's the exact reason why i love you," i said sighing. This wedding gown was huge, and heavy, too tight around my bust, and took double the area i would have taken, naked. Right now, the thought of stripping is so very delighting.

Suddenly someone barged in the through the door. "Mike, storming in like that. NOT COOL." Caitlyn threatened.

"Marcel has a surprise for you!" mike says.

"wow, i can't wait. Is the wedding off?" i ask sarcastically. Being married was the last thing on my list.

"no luck there, but remember the boyband you were crazy about? The ones that looked gay?" he stops, to wait for a reaction.

"what about them? and dare you call them gay. I hope you haven't forgotten the time i gave you a black eye for these same words of yours." I retort.

"yeah, it was embarrassing going to school like that." Mike admits.

"i think it was so much fun, going around talking how Abby beat the shit out of you." Carly states and Caitlyn and i laugh.

"will you please drop that? that was the worst semester of my life."

"you deserved that dumb ass." Ugh, how i hated that once i was married, i was going to be taken away from all these idiots to New Jersey. I wish something happens and the wedding is called off. I hated Marcel anyway.

Being married at 22, wasn't the coolest idea. Yes of course it was arranged, and it was done to get rid of me. I am Abigail. I will hang you to death if you call me that. it sounds like i am a saint. i am the bad girl, who goes around with bad men, drinking, clubbing, doing crazy things like dying my hair red, yellow converse and weird t-shirts that make it look like i am not wearing any pants underneath them. Sometimes, i actually don't.

Marcel is the engineer. Qualified, earning 50,000 dollars a year, living in a lavish house, and having people to even wipe his dog's ass, only if he had any. What the fuck do people do with that much cash... i don't know. He is completely okay with the fact that i basically fail at every subject, except Math and Algebra. That is my forte. Anyway, he is okay about me staying at home, doing nothing. He is okay with my freedom being chained.

My daydream breaks when mike clicks his fingers in front of my face. "Are you alive?"

I breathe out loudly. "i am irritated. I want to kill my parents and Marcel, all at once."