7• antoine griezmann 2

Sore loser
Antoine Griezmann drabble, requested by anon

"You couldn't just let someone else score the goals. Oh, noo!" you sighed dramatically. "No, you had to score them yourself. And you had the audacity to dedicate one to me! Well, guess what, goalscorer? You won't be scoring anything in here tonight," you almost screamed, your hand frantically pointing at the bed just so that it was clear that he wouldn't be getting any for his efforts on the pitch.

"You can't be serious, baby," he started with a soft tone.

"Don't baby me, I'm not talking to you," you decided before crossing your hands in front of your chest, unintentionally pushing your breast together. And he looked! His eyes instantly drifting to your cleavege. "How dare you?" you asked outraged as you pulled the sides of the denim jacket that you were wearing together, covering his view. "Fist you disrespect my country, now you're ogling me as if I'm your-" you shut your mouth when you realized that you were indeed simply his and that got you even angrier.

"Don't be like that, baby. That's just football," he tried to reason with you as he sat next to you on the bed, his hands taking a gentle hold of yours.

"Just football!" you quickly snatched your hand from his. "Are you insane? I'm really totally done talking to you."

"Come on," he took your hand again and this time you let him. You were completely unresponsive, your gaze set straight ahead, your lips in a pout. "Baby, please, don't be like that," he gently kissed the back of your hand before kissing the every single one of your fingertips. "I bet I can make it up to you."

"Debatable," you snorted.

He didn't say anything in response, he simply move your hair over your shoulder before his lips landed at the base of your neck. You moaned softly when he started sucking, his teeth gently grazing the sensitive skin just the way that made you weak in the knees.

With a hand in your hair he angled your head slightly to the side, his lips following an invisible path up the side of your neck and across your jaw. You couldn't help but lean into his touch, your eyes closing as you moaned your pleasure.

"I should have just started dating someone from our team, Neuer's pretty hot," you murmured weakly as he started kissing the corner of your mouth, his lips seducing you into giving into him as your anger disappeared with every passing second.

"You don't think that."

"No, I don't," you finally opened your eyes once again just to find him already looking at you. You quickly closed the distance between you and captured his lips in a searing kiss. "I'm sorry for screaming like a mad woman, I'm proud of you. I love you."

"I know that, baby," he smiled. "And I love you too. Crazy screaming and all that."

Gee that's me in a soccer match😳☺️🐼🙈 yesterday was worse it was portugal-french it was like a war for me but portugal won (i love cristiano he is like a god😘😍) i always shout by a match 🙈😂