25• neymar jr

"Where you going?" You heard your boyfriend saying. "Far away from you" i scoffed. Neymar and i are done! DONE! "What? Y/n give me one reason why i should let you down?!" He yelled grabbing my waist. "So many reasons and you want to hear one reason? You must be kidding me!" I said throwing my hands in the air.

"Yeah one reason!" I rolled my eyes. "You don't even deserve to know because bruna makes it all clever like it is!" I said trying to get myself out of the grip succesfully. "Don't walk away when i am talking to you y/n!" Neymar sight walking after you. "My ass is going too the kitchen what can't i do that anymore too??" I yelled frustration exploding in my brain. "Well my ass too so you're stuck with me" he exclaimed. "Not if i leave" i whispered. "what? Do you want to leave? Yeah? There is the door!" He said pointing at the door. "

"It's a free country" he added. "You're son of a ELEPHANT!" I yelled grabbing my phone. He stood there with his mouth wide open. "Shut your mouth before you catch flies" when i almost closed the door is whispered but loud enough for him too hear. "Goodluck with your new girlfriend" then i closed the door.

I walked along the streets searching for a light bowl in me. Finally i got the idea to go to my best friend antonella. I knocked on the door. "Hey bebé what yo-" she stopped when a tear escaped. "Hey ant can i talk with you bebé?" I asked. She nodded heavily. "sure come in sweetie! I grab chocolate and milk" she yelled as i walked already upstairs. She knows exactly what she has to do...so sweet.

"So sup?" She asked handing me my mild. I gave ger a thankful nod."i have a big argue with neymar i just saw him again with bruna" i sight taking a sip from my milk. "Damn that neymar! Why should he do that? What an asshole" she said throwing a coockie at my head. "Ant!" I laughed. She laughed too. "I think you have to talk with him" she said now GIVING me a coockie. "no no no" i said sure. She rolled her eyes playfully. "You're a askhole" she add. I laughed. "Askhole? Do you mean asshole?" I said. She shook her head. "No askhole it means that someone who ask advice and the other gave advice but the person does totally the opposite" i laughed. "Whoa thanks" antonella laughed. "No problem for a sleepover?" She said while throwing a coockie again towards my head.

Part two! Tomorrow!!!!
So don't be sad it's coming!❤️