44•marc bartra

laura4ramos here you go ❤️💋😘

When laura woke up she new she was sick. One she was still tired and second she had head ache. Marc was downstairs already.

"Marc!" Laura yelled. Now she had to tell him that she couldn't make it with the dinner the two of you had. "Yeah?" He asked when he was finally upstairs.

"I am *sneezing* sick" laura sight. Marc smiled "bless you" laura chuckled. "But that also means i can't go with you to that restaurant" laura exclaimed. Marc rubbed laura's head. "Don't you worry another time is okay" he smiled as he stood up. "Wait what are you going to do?" Laura asked laying back.

"Making soup for the best girlfriend ever" you heard the laughter from downstairs. Laura smiled to herself. She was lucky to have a boyfriend like him.

"So princess here is your soup i hope i made it really well" he said with a cheeky wink. "Ohh sureee i mean i guess you did" laura laughed accepting the soup. "It's delicious" she said.

"What about you pick a movie and i get snacks?" Marc asked. "I love that idea" laura grinned as she picked a movie.

Ten minutes later marc arrived with a lot of snacks and junkfood. "You're such a sweetie" laura brought out. "Thankyou you too" marc laughed. "Wich isn't bad" he winked.

"I picked out suicide squad" laura said happily as she gave it to marc. "Good choice dear" he put in the dvd as laura cuddled into marc who pulled an arms around her.

"Wait...you're getting sick too!" Laura said shockingly. Marc helped laura back at the position she was first. "Well that doesn't sounds bad right? Both sick...both in bed and we can kiss" he finally said. Laura shook playfully her head. "Yeah"

Marc kissed laura as she kissed back. "I love you marc" laura said grabbing a chicken wing. "I love you too princess"

I hope you did liked it! Btw i love suicide squad❤️💋😘💕💕