13• he comforts you after bad comments

Antoine griezmann:
You opened twitter and like normally hate hate and more hate:
(i am just using some random names)
@leylaisbae: eeewww ugly
@demix: why is he even with her?!
@vera: why didn't you play sucide😒
My eyes began to get watery. Maybe i don't deserve him. "Babe i'm hom-" he stopped abrupt. I tried to fade my tears away. "What happened?" Antoine said putting an arm over me. "It's all the comments! They 're so fucking bad" i cried out. He comforted me. "don't cry over them and you deserve me the most i love you" you nodded "what am i without you?

Lionel messi:
Instagram....first you loved it but now i hate it so much. The comments every day. Day in day out. Like: "the best soccer player with that witch?!" Or "please go and die he don't deserve you" my heart broke in million pieces. Maybe they right....you sat on the couch and lionel was standing behind you reading with you but you didn't know. "Wow....i...i didn't know y/n" you were shocked as hell. "LEO WHAT THE HELL?!" You almost yelled putting you're phone fast away. "i already saw it" he said. You rolled you're eyes. "It's nothing" "it's truly something baby but don't worry about them you're mine an mine only okay?" You smiled. "Okay babé"

Cristiano ronaldo:
Those signs....signs that they hate you...that they want you to be gone forever. Does it hurts? Yeah. @unknowme: why does cris see something in you?
@bebecris7: fuck you fuck you very very muccchhh
The door flied open en from shock i let down my phone right in front of cristiano. Damn. "Hey love let me get it" you want to shook no but it was to late. When he ready his eyebrows furrowed. Then when he was done he looked at me. "Is this why you didn't want to spend time with me outside?" He asked worried. "Well no! Actually....no..yes" he looked at me worried again. "Now tell me the truth y/n" he said coming closer. "Yes yes it is cristiano" i said sobbing. He embarrassed me in a tight hug. "Please don't do that okay i love you" you held  him tight. "I love you too"

Robert lewandowski:
Mad was he? Or just worried? I really couldn't see on his face. "Y/n why the fuck didn't you tell me?!" You didn't gave answer. "Answer me y/n!" He said. God what was he annoying. "I don't know okay?! I don't know! They just hate me so why? Why the hell don't you dumb me right now?!" I yelled. He looked shocked. But i can explode too. "Im just worried y/n" oh now you're worried?. "I am sorry i will take care better of you and the comments Okay honey?" He said pulling you to him. "Okay then hun"