8• gareth bale (short hair)

"No why? Why do you have to wear a neymar jersey instead of me?!" Gareth said dramatically. I laughed. "It's because i'm his sister maybe" i said giving my boyfriend a kiss on the nose. "You're lucky you're cute" he said laughing. I smiled.

The match:
"Okay so you decide to wear my jersey?" Neymar asked. I nodded. "Meu amor you are my brother" i said hugging him. "Gotta go princess bye" i smiled. "Good luck ney!" I made my way to the crowd sitting next to antonella. "So who do you support?" She asked wiggling her eyebrows. "I dunno my brother means the world but so does gareth" i sight. "Follow you're heart" she said rubbing my back. The match was quit boring. Butthe second half was like a war. BALE....YEP HE SCORED A GOAL FOR REAL MADRID! The man said. I smiled and blow a kiss to him he maked a heart like he always does. Then in the 93st minute. NEYMAR NEYMAR!! I stand up and cheered with the others. Neymar smiled and pointed at me. "You did it" i whispered. Antonella smiled "maybe you cheering for both" she gasped. I nodded. "I just can't choose" the match was done and it was a tie. I walked downstairs first to neymar..."hey ney!" I yelled when i jumped on his back. "Whoa hey y/n" he lauged. "You did it fantastic" i said playing with his hair. "Thankyou meu amor" now enough with my brother hurry to get bale...."heya baby" i said jumping on his back too. "Hee i couldn't make the goal without you" he said turning me too him. "I know" i smiled. He kissed me " i'm the luckiest man" he laughed. Again you said "i know i know"