30• yannick

Hey this one is decided to Maccas_Brooks i hope you will like it because i'm up to do more request for you❤️❤️🙅👑

Today you were going with your best friend yannick to his training. You were exited because you had a crush on him since the 5th grade. Trust me that's a long time. You never really get jealous on other girls because yannick never talks about other girls. You stepped in your car as you drove away with the song thousand years. You sang along with the song. You loved the song since the first time you heard it...it had something in the lyrics. You parked the car when you've done that you walked up to the field.

There was he....the boy who you loved standing on the opposite where you stood. "Yan!" You yelled. That was his nickname. "Hey sweetie!" That was you're nickname. It never changed and that's the reason why you loved it. "Hey cutie how are you?" You asked hugging him. Yannick smiled. "I am great and you sweetie?" You nodded heavily. "I am fine" then kevin,eden and thibaut popped up from behind me. "So and i heard there was a couple here?" Thibaut began. You just smiled on his tease. "Wow you look cute together" kevin said. "You're all teasers" yannick exclaimed. "Just get a room you two" eden said laughing shooting a ball towards yannick. That was when yannick felt on you....you was lying under yannick. "Oh god i am sorry this is awkward isn't it?" He asked still hanging above you. You laughed awkwardly. "Well no i kinda uhm like it" you admit. He raised an eyebrow. "So you mean you like me?" He asked unbelievlbe. You nodded slowly like it was slowmotion. "Well that's funny i like you too" he was coming closer as you heard the boys say. "Kissing! Kissing!" And that was what exactly happens...he kissed you. "Whooehoe" eden yelled after the boys were whisteling. Such a tease......