27• cristiano ronaldo

This could be a sad one if you listen to the song with arms wide open above!

It's all cristiano's pov!

I woke up with no one next to me. Like it's been two years already and i don't want to find another one. I never going to find someone like her anymore. I miss her so much. But she died because of a stupid alcoholism in a god damn car. Junior is now two. He didn't even know his own mother. Y/n ronaldo used to be his mother.

I stood up and made my way to junior's room. He was already awake. "hola papa" he said walking out bed. "Hola son sleep well?" I asked. He nodded. "i dreamed we bought a ice cream!" He said enthousiast. I smiled. "Let's get a ice cream then boy"

On our way to the mall the silence broke. "Where is mama?" I frozed. "Uhm junior mama isn't here" i added fast. He looked dissepointed. "B..but where is she then?" I sight. "Mama is above she is an angel sweetie she died when you was born" it hurted me to say that. His eyes started to get watery. "Don't cry little one" i said tears escaping my eyes too. "S..sh..she is beautiful wasn't she?" More tears were falling down my cheeks. "Yeah junior she was beautiful besides she was funny" i added little laughing thinking back when our funny things happened. "I love to meet her" he said fading his tears away. I sadly smiled. "Me too" but we can't... She is dead...my beautiful girl is dead...

"Why don't you just turn around?"  Junior and i both turned around. There she stood y/n. My love my wife the mother of our son. "Is that mama?!" Junior said happily. I nodded still not believing she was here. "Hey beautiful son my name is y/n" she said hugging junior. "But y..you're not here" he said. Y/n smiled. "True but i told papa to keep an eye on you so actually i am a ghost mother" she said. That made me smile a little bit.

"Hey handsome" y/n said walking towards me. "Hey beautiful" i replied. She smiled and then hugging me. "I've missed you" i said again tears were falling. She smiled as she put away my tears. "I missed you too i love you so much" i sight. "I love you too but you have to go right?" I said sad. She shook her head. "I got promission from above to keep by your side" she said. That's when tears if joy came out. "I love you so much y/n" she cried too. "I love you too cris so so much"