15• courtois

Niall horan is my brother...BUT he is too over protective! It just kills me it's like ive been trapped!. "Y/n y/n! Please go watch with me a movie" he pleaded. I rolled my eyes. "Niall you knew i go out with courtois get that out of you're head" you laughed. He just walked away dramatically. "Bleh bleh have fun with that pencil" you couldn't let you're laughter in. Yeah he is long but serious..."thanks nialler laterrr" i yelled as i shut the door behind me. I called courtois that i'm waiting outside....but he didn't answer his phone again...."answer the damn phone" i whispered...."hellooooo" you heard on the other side. "Thibaut?! Where are you?" I asked. "party" he answered. "Serious?! You had to pick me up remember?!" I yelled. It was silence for about a minute. "Omygod y/n i am so sowwrryyyy " he said. He is already so drunk...."no save it curtois this is the third time! It's been so long since we sis something together but leave it" i said throwing the phone away. The door flied open "i told you sweetie he isn't good for you" niall said...you nodded "you're right"

GOWWDDS THIS IS SO SUCKS!!! I just heard im going to a higher niveau on school luckyyy meeeee😂😂❤️❤️❤️❤️