Chapter 4

(Y/n POV)
I got cookies and cream, Jordan got chocolate, Cierra got coffee, Isaac got superman, and Bethany got vanilla. I still had some tear stains on my cheeks from crying, but the ice cream makes me feel better.

When we got to the Frye's house, Jordan wrapped me in a big hug. His siblings made an "awwwwww," sound, but we ignored them.

I kept hugging Jordan for a while and then we went to get my stuff. We went to my house with some boxes for packing. We packed everything. I hugged Jordan.

"Thanks for helping me," I said.

"Any time," he said, kissing my head.

I blushed all over. Then, one of my stepfather friends walked by the hallway and saw us.

"He's you boyfriend, why ya blushing?" He asked.

I blushed even more. "We're just friends!" He rolled his eyes and walked away. I stopped hugging Jordan and we started to load my stuff in the car we drove here. I sighed and got into shotgun. At least my dreams were coming true.

(Jordan's POV)

I hugged y/n when we were done.

"Thanks for helping me," I heard her say.

"Any time," I replied kissing her on top of the head.

A man walked by and told y/n to stop blushing, that I was her boyfriend and it didn't matter.

"We're just friends!" She squeaked.

I carried a lot of her stuff to the car. I got in the drivers seat and drove back to the house.

We put her stuff in the guest bedroom. She gave me one last hug and kissed me on the cheek before I left her to put her stuff away. Now it was my turn to blush.

When I got out of the room Isaac pulled me aside. I looked at the smirk on his face and knew what was coming.

"So..." He said.

"Okay I like her, but I'm not in love with her!" I said as I turned and walked away. I looked back and saw Bethany come out from hiding and hand Isaac five dollars. I smiled and turned on the TV.

Sorry its kinda short, I didn't have many ideas. PLEASE GIMME SOME IN DA COMMENTS. Okay, love ya, bye. ~Esha