Chapter 5

{Beth's POV}
I handed Isaac the five dollars. I saw Jordan walk away and couldn't help thinking, I SHIP IT! I FREAKING SHIP IT!

"I'm going on a date with Gut!" I said as I grabbed my purse and walked out the door. I heard some "Bye!"'s and " Love you!"'s as I walked away to the truck in the driveway.

(For those of you who dont know, Gut is Beth's boyfriend.)

I got into the passenger side and smiled at Gut. "Hey hon," I said.

"Hey!" He responded. We sang to the radio to the restaurant. Aka, Subway. We got our food and sat down.

"So, you know my cousin lives in this town," Gut said as I took a bite from my sandwhich.

"Really?" I asked.

"Yep. I want you to meet her."

"Cool! Whats her name?"

"Y/n l/n"

I swear my jaw hung to the floor. The rest of our dinner was me talking about she met Jordan and how she lives with us. It was awkward telling him about how that happened, and he was mad. I talked about how great she is and how I love having her as my friend.

When we got home I gave Gut a kiss and was about to go inside when Y/n came out screaming, "YOU'RE DATING MY COUSIN!?" I laughed as she ran in her socks towards Gut and hugged him. It made me a little jealous, but they were related...

Give me ideas please. My empty imagination is why this is so short. Help me. Okay bye Kit Kats, love ya. ~Esha