Chapter 7

Please don't delete... XD

{Jordan's POV}

I tightened the tie on my neck. I had never worn a tux before....it get awkward. Why was I wearing a tux? Well let's just say two very annoying sisters wouldn't stops bugging me. So I put it on.

"Hi" Beth said as she walked into my room. She gasped and said, "Jordan you look so handsome!"

"Thanks, you look really pretty." She did. She wore a green dress with gold jewelry. Her shoes were green heels. Her make up seemed perfect.

"Thanks! Are you ready?" I nodded my head. She came over and covered my eyes with a blindfold. Y/n and I agreed that we both couldn't see each other until we got the the Goutavios place. A fancy restaurant downtown. I walked outside my room being let by Beth. I heard shuffles beside me along with giggles and I knew it was Cierra and Y/n. We got to Gut's truck at we pushed inside. They buckled our seatbelt. Cierra said good bye and we were off.

Around seven awkward minutes later we were in front of the restaurant. This time, Gut pushed me and Beth pushed Y/n. They turned us so I think we were facing each other.

When the blindfold came off I stared at y/n. Her hair was up in a braided bun. Her make up was on point. (You have contacts in if you wear glasses BTW) she wore a sparkly f/c dress with silver heels and jewelry.

She covered her mouth gasping. She ran over and hugged me. I mean, sure, she's hugged me before, but this was different.

{Your POV}

I ran over and hugged Jordan. He was so handsome. When I pulled away he was blushing. But then again, so was I.

We entered the restraint and took our seats. We ordered our drinks and were quiet for about five minutes looking at the menus.

"Ready to order?" She asked.

"Yes. I am with the ginger. I'll have your lemon pepper salmon with green beans and mashed potatoes please." Gut said.
(No, I don't know what fancy restraints have so go with it!)

"I'll take the Salisbury Steak with corn and mashed potatoes along with a side salad" Beth ordered.

"And for you?" The waitress turned to Jordan.

"Um...yeah. I'm with y/n," he nodded towards me. "I'll have the Meatloaf with corn and a sweet potato."
(I DONT CARE WHAT YOU LIKE IRL YOUR EATING IT JUST DEAL WITH IT BRUH!) Jordan looked at me a second. "And my lady will have the Chicken fetachinie (how da heck u spell dat?) Alfredo with steamed broccoli and a sweet potato too." How the heck did he know what I wanted!? Like...what!? He smiled at my reaction...embarrassing. The waitress nodded and walked away.

"How did you know what I wanted!?" I asked him just as the waitress was out of hearing distance.

He shrugged. "Well I dunno maybe cuz you have a pic on Instagram with you and your friend eating here and you with you food in the background." You blushed. He remembered that.

(Time skip!!!)

The date was great! Jordan and Gut paved and we all were walking back to the truck.

"Hey y/n..." Jordan said.

"Yeah?" I replied looking up at him.

He sighed."I'm sorry Isaac dared me to do this, and I'm not not doing a dare!" I giggled but then Jordan put his hand on my cheek and kissed me! I was surprised at first and blushing like crazy, but soon fell into it. I heard giggles and "ooooooooh!"'s from Gut and Beth. When we broke apart I looked into his eyes.

Then we headed back to the truck like nothing happened.

I DID IT! AHHHH IM SO FRIKIN HAPPY! LOVE! YAS! Okay bye my KitKats, love ya! ~Esha