Chapter 6

Thanks to @xXDaniellaJXx for the idea!

{Esha's POV}

I screamed and ran over to my cousin Gut, and Beth. "YOURE DATING MY COUSIN!?" I screamed.

Beth giggled. "Haha, yeah!" I hugged her tightly. All of the suddenbye myirk spread across Beth's face.

"You and Jordan should go on a double date without and I tomorrow," My face flushed red. "Its obvious you like each other." I stood there blushing and zoned out for a while. Then I was brought back to reality by a hand saying in front of my face.

"Earth to y/n!" Jordan yelled at me.

"Huh!?" I looked up at him.

He scratched the back of his neck. "So, Beth told me and said if I didn't agree shed take away all the gummy bears for a whole week." I giggled at that. "So...?"

"Yeah, I guess I'll go..." I said as I blushed. I secretly pinched myself to make sure I wasnt dreaming. I wasn't. Then,somebody pushed Jordan from behind. He crashed into me causing me to fall on the grass behind me while his soft, warm lips landed on mine. I turned a deep crimson. Then, as quickly as it happened it ended.

"Y/n...I'm s-so sorry..." Jordan stuttered. I looked over Jordan's should to see Bethany litteraly rolling on the ground laughing.

"I. Am. Going. To. KILL YOU!!!!" I said as I got up and scrambled after her.

Yaaayyy the feels! The first time I posted this it deleted everything after at the start when it says, "all of the sudden" lol. I've never laughed so hard. Well..thats a lie. You see my face changes color when I laugh. Literally. I go from red, purple, crimson, blue, gray. I dunno what's next. XD so...byemy Kit Kat's! Love ya!    ~Esha