Part 2 of Chapter 6?

{Y/n POV}

All of the sudden a smirk spread across Beth's face.

"What?" I asked.

"You and Jordan should go on a double date with gut and I!" She whispered into my ear. "Its obvious you like each other. I kinda zoned out and stared into space blushing for a while. I was brought back to reality by a hand waving in my face. I looked up at Jordan.

" Earth to y/n!" He yelled playfully. I giggled. "So...Beth told me the plan and said I had to agree or shed take away all the gummy bears soooo....."

"Okay, I'll come too I guess." I said and blushed. I secretely pinched myself to make sure I wasn't dreaming. I wasn't. Then somebody pushed Jordan from behind sending him crashing into me. I fell backward landed on the grass behind me. I blushed as Jordan's soft warm lips fell onto mine. Sadly, it ended just as it happened.

Jordan looked down at me blushing and stuttered, "I-I'm s-sorry y/n-n..." You looked over his shoulder to see a ginger literally rolling on the floor laughing!

"I. Am. Going. To. KILL YOU!!!!!!" I screamed as I got up and scrambled after Beth.

I'm confused on what is happening with chapter six so uhhh.....here? Okay bye my KitKats, love ya! ~Esha