Chapter 21

OMG IM SO SORRY!! I said I would update but I didn't and...I'm sorry! But here. Enjoy. *throws Christmas cookies at you.* 🍪🍪🍪🍪

(Your POV)

"Thank you." I said as I gently touched my (h/c) hair. Cierra and Paula...er, Mom had done it beautifully. The girls had been so helpful. I looked at Cierra and Bethany in their (f/c) dresses. Then, I looked down on my sparkly white one.

"I'm so happy to be a bridesmaid!" Bethany said.

"Hehe, me too!" Cierra agreed. We heard the music start and I ran/wobbled towards Isaac. He would take his place next to Jordan after he walked me down the aisle seeing as I have no brother or father to do it. I bit my tung (how to spell? XD) to stop from crying happy tears.

We opened the grand spruce doors and I started walking down with Isaac. We separated our ways and I stood in from of Jordan. He had blue flower in his tuxedo going along with my (f/c) flower in my hair. (If your favorite color is blue, choose either it going with a lighter blue or white.)

(~time skip all that boring Bible verses I'm not typing and to the part you want...~)

"Do you, take (y/n) (l/n) as your lawfully wedded wife?" The priest said.

Jordan gulped and replied, "I do."

"Do you, take Jordan Frye as your lawfully wedded husband?"

"I do." I said while nodding.

"I now pronounce you husband and wife you may-" Jordan didn't even let the priest finish before he grabbed me and kissed me as though his life depended on it. Cheers surrounded us.

(Y/n) Frye. Nice ring to it, huh?

MERRY CHRISTMAS. Now new years...I'm thinking kids? Twins!? Yes! Okay...2 boys, 2 girls, girl and boy? Names? Also when do you guys want me to end this story? Okay, leave suggestions, Merry Christmas!