Introdaction

Hi!!! 

So it's been about 6 years sense I first wrote this fanfic and about 2 years ago I officialy  saved the work as unfinished. I really didn't have any perpection on coming back to this work in this life time, but, because of the quarentene I dicided to reread it and I had some ideias on how to start this story up again. 

I have to clear one thing. The story is going to change drastically. To begain with, it will now be a AU set in a diferent universe than the one in the anime. When I frist started this story I didn't have any ideia what fanfiction was and how you wrote it. I have sense read a lot of fanfiction and I think I'm finaly ready to try again. Another change is the writing. I love my young writing and I am actualy thinking about saving a a copy of this old fanfic somewhere, but my writing and my views on things have changed a lot in the past 6 to 7 years and that will show in this new version. Lastly, I'm not a native english speeker! I see this fanfic as a way to also practice my writing in english, so there my be some errors, feel free to call me out on them, but please be respectiful. 

Thats about it. 

I don't have a specific date yet for when I will start this rewrite, but it should be this month. 

Thanks for your atention, see you soon!