Chapter 11 - Nightmares

"I'm sorry, Kagome. I don't mean to leave you. It was necessary." Said a voice coming from in the woods.

Kagome walked in the direction of the voice and found a woman crying on the ground.

"Who are you?" Kagome asked looking at the woman, she seemed so familiar. She was young and very beautiful, she lookd a lot like Kagome, but had dark purple, almost black, hair and blood red eyes.

Kagome was not scared of the woman, truth be told, when she heard the womans voice she followed it becouse of how peaceful it made Kagome feel. She knew she could trust the woman with her life and she wouldn't be let down.

"I'm sorry my little baby." Was what the woman said as she looked up at Kagome her red eyes where even more red from the crying.

"What are you sorry for? What did you do to me?" Kagome kept asking, but received no answer.

"The time has come. You are ready." The woman said as she started to fade away.

"Ready for what? The time for what?" Kagome said but the woman disappeared. Kagome was left alone, she felt alone, as if that woman had left her behind once and had just done it again.

Suddenly a light came from in the woods in Kagome's direction, she thought about running but she knew that the light wasn't ganna hurt her, she closed her eyes and let it hit her.

................

Kagome woke up sweating.

'What was that?' She thought as she sat up. She couldn't get out of her head that she had seen that woman before, but she couldn't remember from ware. She was reminded of the dream that she had had on her frist night in the feudel era, about her running, there realy was no fisical conection with that dream, in one she was running with two other people in the wood, in the other she found a woman crying asking for her forgiveness in the woods. The only real conection was the woods that seem to be the same in both dreams, but what did it mean.

Kagome hadn't had any other dreams like that ever sense that night in the feudel era, so she really had forgotten the hole thing till that day. Why did it have to be on that day?

That day just happened to be the day of Kagome's 16th birthday, she was really happy and had been thinking about that day all week, she had planed it perfectly, she had spent the hole week in the feudel era colecting jewel shareds with everyone, so Inuyasha wolud let her come back to celebrate her birthday at home, before she left she had already planed to spened the day with her friends doing whatever they wanted and the night she would spend with her family.

Ever sense the birthay when Johnathan had ruined the party and took Krin and Sora the Higurashi never had another birthday party at there house and invited friends. After everything those tips of partys only made them sadand reminded them of everything, something that none of them wanted. So the birthday's where always celabrated going out to eat, going to the park, letting the birthday person do something with her friends, ect.

That year Kgome had decited that she was old enuf to go out alone with her friends and just have a good time.

But that nightmare had made her start her 16th year of life with a left foot.

Kagome wiped some of the sweat of her face and got up. She wasn't ganna let a nightmare ruin her perfect day. She took a long shower and headed down stairs for breackfast. When she got there Grandpa, Souta and her mom where already up and eating breakfest, when thay saw her Hidra got up and grabbed something from in the oven, it was a cake. At the sight of the cake Southa and grandpa Rigatu started to sing "happy birthday".