Chapter 3- The beginning of the future

Chapter 3 - The beginning of the future

1997 Japan

Six years later and a lot had changed to begin the two girls Krin and Kagome had grown up and where now 6 years old, and 4 years after 'having' Krin and Kagome the lovely couple had twins of there own, a boy named Souta and a girl named Sora, at this time the twins where 2 years old, but like in every good relationship the couple where passing throw a crisis in a why they where finding out that they not be strong enough to dell with each other's differences, even if the couple loved each other that seamed to be talking lauder. One night Johnathan came home late;

"Is this time to get home to your family? What where you doing out till this hour? What's the bitches name?" Said Hidra as soon as he walked in the door way.

"Are you crazy, there is no bitch and I was in a late meeting. If you really want to know I wish there really was a bitch so you would have reason to say those things and not be making a fool of yourself like your doing now." He replied angry with her.

"I called the office and they said you had already left, tell me was this meeting in a motel room, you know the tripe of meeting you do with no close on."

"Of corse not, the meeting wasn't with someone from the office....."

"I knew it and now you admitting to it. What's her name have the decency of at least telling me that.

"Can you let me finish?" With that she looked at him and made a sine of 'I'm listening' "I had a meeting with a relastat agent, I told him about our wish of moving into our own home, how we had 4 children and how we needed a big house for such a big family he said he was ganna look at some house for us and call me when he had found the right one. Now the question is do you believe in me or do you sill think I was with a woman."

"No, I'm sorry it's just that lately it seems like all we do is fight and you know we haven't seen each other sexually in a long time I though maybe your desire had gotten the best of you, do you forgive me?"

"Of corse I do, I now how things have been hard for us but I also know we'll get throw it all, because we love each other and nothing can brake that." That being said he kiss her and that kiss was follow by another and another and another until there kisses where almost involuntary, during the kisses Johnathan's hand started to push up Hidra's shirt and Hidra also started to undo his tie and unbutton his shirt, when Johnathan's shirt was completely of they when to there room there he took of her shirt, pants and bra leaving her only warring her underwear; she did the same leaving him only in his boxers. After that she lade down on the and Johnathan lade next to her, as his hands explored her body she mooned as he was driving her crazy with pleasure and happiness; when he him self could not bear no longer he got on top of her shaking body and in one fast move took of her underwear, moments later taking of his own. They made love meany time one right after another, embracing each other with out an end, only ending when both where so tired they collapsed and fell asleep.

The next morning Hidra got up first and went down stairs to make breakfast for he loved one, she was us only his shirt and slippers, down stairs she made his favorite breakfast dish, blueberry pancakes and orange juice, that done she went outside and picked a dandelion went back inside and put it in a vace afterwords she put them in a tray and went up stairs and woke up her loved one, at that moment she was happy. But that happiness would not last long.

~~~~~

{I don't own Inuyasha in any way, shape or form}

Next: Chapter4 - The Promise