Chapter 15 - Three

That night Kagome and Krin spent that night talking.

 After so many years apart, there was just so much to talk about.

"Só... Inuyasha, you two thogether, or something?" Krin said after they tocked about eveything they could.

"Well..." 

We are tecnicly together. Kagome thought

"Yes. We are." She didn't say it as confadent as she hoped. "What about you? Any Boyfriends?"

"No." Krin made a face that said that was not the hole truth. "There was this boy, about a year ago. We had this thing, but he ended up being... difrent then what I had imagend"

" I think I know what your saying. Inuyasha is nice and sweet, when hw wants to be, but... I don't know. I have a feeling it's just not him, you know?" Kagome said.

"Ya, but, that wasn't the difrent I was talking about." Krin said.

"Then what are you talking about?" Kagome said. Krin looked up and Kagome saw so much pain in her little brown eyes.

Krin opend her mouth to say but closed them.

Whoul se understand?

"One day I'll tell you, promise." Krin said after a cuple of minuts thinking.

Kagome didn't want to precher her into saying anything so she just said:

"Ok".

After that the conversastion didn't last long. They where Kagome's single bed in her room, Sora was sleeping on the floor. 

When they finaly decided to sleep, they curled up and hug each other.

Even thou Kagome was thinking of her excap plan when she feel asleep, her dream had nothing to do with it.

............................

Together....

Kagome was one again in the woods, but this time she was not alone, Krin was next to her.

"Your here!" they said together. "wait you've been here?"

At that moment they hered a noice coming from deep in the frorest.

" It must be her." Krin said and started to walk to where th noice was.

"You mean the woman who honts my dreams" Kagome said fallowing her.

"Honting... Well I feel more protected when I'm close to her." Krin said as they got to the place where the woman always was, and yes she was there.

"My children. Two are now together." She said not even looking at them. "But all three are needed for all of you to find the one who will teach."

Both girls where very confused.

"What are you talking about?" Kagome said as she started to get close to the woman. " You always talk like we allready know the story, but we don't even know you." She touched the woman. "Please just tell us who you are."

The woman stood and looked at both of teh girls. She had tears in her eyes, that started to fall as she said:

"I wish I could, but if I did that, you would never go on the mission that destiny pland for both of you."

She clean she face and turned agian.

"It is going to be a long time before I will be able to contact any of you. But I must say, your last sister is in need of help, find her quick and help her."

"But who is this 'last sister'? Where twins not triplets."

"Are you shoure of that my child?"

Kagome went silient. No, she wasn't.

"You will know when you find her, she is..." the woman looked at Kagome then at Krin, that at some point goind Kagome. "Going thou the same as both of you."

The light started to come, this time fast then normal, there wasn't even a goodbye.

.............................

Both Kagome and Krin where sweety when they woke up the next morning.

Krin wanted to talk to Kagome, but when she tried, Kagome just said:

"It dosen't matter, today we have somthing to do, and we can't have are heads full to do it."

...........................

(I don't own Inuyasha)

Next: Chapter 16 - Missing