Chapter 7 - Meet Inuyasha

"What is your name child?" Kaiaday asked.

"It's Kagome. What's yours?" Kagome said as some men set her loose.

"Priestess Kaiaday. I'm sorry about the rude way you've been treated, it's just that in times of war, you can't trust anyone." Kaiaday said helping Kagome up.

Just then they heard a noise of breaking houses and all of a sudden the sentaped lady reappeared and headed for Kagome. She grabed Kagome and said:

"Give it to me now. I am certen you have it."

With that Kagome tried to free herself and the light shined from her again, this time she took 3 of the demons arms, but the demon reacting hit her in the stomach and with the blood came a light purple beed.

"There it is." The sentaped demon said grabbing the beed and eating it.

As soon as she ate it she grew in high and in uglyness.

"Now I am invincible." It said and started to attack the village.

'I need to get it away from these people.' Kagome thought. She cought it's attention and ran into the woods. 'Great Kagome, but who's ganna save you.' She thought as she ran. Just then she fell.

"Sense when are you a klutz, Kikio." Said a voice from above.

Kagome looked up and she saw the boy from earlier, but this time he was awake.

"My name isn't Kikio it's Kagome, Ka- go- me."

"Of course your Kikio, your smell...." Just then her sniffed the air (or better Kagome) and saw that it was a different smell.

"You see I'm not..." Kagome started to say but just then the demon found her.

"There you are." It said grabbing Kagome and pushing she agents the tree next to the boy.

The boy didn't look frightened he just looked at the demon then at Kagome and said:

"Hay, do you think you can take this arrow out of me."

"I don't know, let me try." She said as she grabed the arrow just then she heard Kaiadays voice.

"Don't child if ye take the arrow out, ye will set Inuyasha free."

"Shut up you old hag, no one asked you." Inuyasha said looking at Kaiaday.

"But...." Kagome said still with her hand on the arrow.

"If you don't this demon will kill you and the village along with its people, do you want that blood on your hands?" Inuyasha said to Kagome.

"No, I..." Kagome said as she pulled the arrow out, the arrow turned to dust as soon as it was out and Inuyahsha fell to the ground.

'Iorn revers soul stealer' and some sort of wind comes out from his claws and in mer seconds the demon is in pieces.

"Hurry child take the jewel out before it recustruts it's self" Kaiaday said from a far.

Kagome looks around and found the jewel in a lump of flesh

"Here." Kagome said and Kaiaday takes the jewel out from the flesh, instantly the flesh become bones.

Just as Kaiaday was giving the jewel to Kagome, someone said:

"I'll be taking that." Inuyasha said far behind them.

"No ye won't, Kagome take the jewel and run." Kaiaday said to Kagome.

She did as she was told and ran, Inuyasha ran after her. At that time Kaiaday took out a necklace and started to chant something and soon the necklace was around Inuyasha's neck.