It's Kind Of An Important Question

Rin POV:

I know how hard it must have been for Haru to go through that. If I were to dream something like that happened to him, I'd be an all out mess. Especially if it was as real sounding as his dream was. I wouldn't be able to get over it. With that in mind, I pushed Haru onto his back and layed on top of him.

He wraps his arms around my neck and returns my kiss; tears streaming from his eyes. Haru wasn't actually crying, but that sight was enough to push me over the edge.

I started tracing my fingers up his stomach, rolling his shirt up as I went. He shuddered under my touch and planted a kiss on my chin. I pulled Haru into my lap and pulled his shirt off. He did the same with mine and pressed his chest against my body; his fingers entwined in my hair, holding my lips to his.

My hands crept down Haru's back and into his pajama pants. I lift him so he's standing on his knees and pull the fabric off of him; leaving him in just his boxers. Haru moans into our kiss as I trace his entrance with my fingers. He pulled away and removed my pants as well, then returned to my lap.

The atmosphere in the room was heating up and I could tell Haru was turned on. I reached into the waistband of his boxers once again and grasped his half-hard member in my hand.

"Aah!" Haru breaks our kiss and holds my shoulders. I start to jerk him off and he clings to me, all the while he's moaning and gasping. I yank off Haru's final article of clothing, leaving him fully naked in my arms. At this point, he's breathing heavily and blushing like mad, so to distract him from the embarrassment, I grab his chin with my free hand and plant a kiss on his lips. Haru once again moaned in our kiss and pushed me over. He crept away from my hands and sat on top of me.

He slowly moves down to my boxers and removes them with his teeth?! The sight of this turns me on greatly and I feel the blood rush between my legs. Haru takes hold of my member and rubs it against his palm.

"Mmmn... Hah... Nn!" He looked at me and planted a kiss on my tip as I blushed wildly. Haru licks the side and then starts to suck on it.

"Yah! H-Haru! Ahh... Mmn.. Ohh.." The warm wet sensation was extremely pleasant and I felt myself swell. I was getting close...

"H...Haru. Uuhhnn... I... I'm close... Mmmn..." He stopped sucking on me and instead moved to my chest and hugged me. I understand the hint and grab the bottle of lube from Haru's bedside table. I open the lid and pour some on my fingers, then move them to his entrance. He shivered at the feeling of the cold liquid on his skin. I tip the bottle down slightly and cover Haru's hole with the slippery fluid. A loud gasp escapes his lips as I slide my finger inside of him.

It's only the second time we've done this, so it's still pretty tight. I slowly move my finger in and out of his body while he wraps his arms around my neck and hugs me tightly. I can feel his body tremble as I slide in a second finger. His body was hot, his pulse fast, his breathing erratic. I can tell Haru is really feeling this and I push amy fingers in deeper. He gasped loudly as I rubbed across his prostate.

"Does that feel good?"

"Tch! Y-You! Don't ask a thing like that!" Haru was trying his best to be angry but it wasn't working. His facial expression is no where near angry. It's actually rather blissful, but I still want to hear the words come from his mouth.

"Well, it's kind of an important question." I smirked as his ears turned red. I could only imagine what his face looked like...

"It feels good..." He whispered in my ear. I pressed against the area again and he moaned loudly, then reached a hand to his mouth to hide the noise.

"Why are you holding in your voice Haru? It wouldn't be the first time I've heard it like this." Haru shifts and grunts as I move a third finger inside his hole.

"Hah... Uff... It's embarassing... Aaah..." I chuckled softly and flipped him over. I pulled out my fingers and smirked at my annoyed Haru. He was missing the feeling of my fingers inside him.

"What?"

"I... I want you inside me... Please... Give it to me." I smiled at him and kissed him quickly.

"Haru, you don't even have to ask..." And I slowly started to push inside...
_________________________

Haha I'm evil! Cliffhangers suck right?! I'll be updating again soon so stay posted. This story is still being edited, so if the chapters after this are in past tense, I haven't finished editing them yet. Don't worry! We're half way done!