Superstar and me. But i have vampire parents? What? Chap 2

Chapter Two

**********

The lunch bell rang and we all assembled outside the hall waiting for Mark Dennan to arrive. Hearing everyone cheer, I think his here and I roll my eyes at them. I'll come back later.

I tugged Millie along saying "Come on, We'll come by 10 minutes later. I'm hungry."

With innocent eyes she said "I know, but we'll be late."

"Whatevs. Come on" No one argues with me. Millie has the most experiance with that.

We run to the cafeteria and its practically empty. Full serves to ourselves.

We both grabbed plates and started pulling food in them. After finishing our burgers we decided to finally go into the dance class tyring to come up with an excuse.

As always I come up with a brillianty idea. Millie was busting to go to the loo. hAHAA funny but brilliant and she had to agree with me. Millie is the easy going one you know.

We opened the door and i bumped into a guy. Had to be you know who i thought. Hah. Manners.

"Oops, Sorry" I look up and it's no other than Mark Dennan. His charming face DIDN'T leave me starring at him like all the other girls. I met my gaze up to his light blue eyes and he said with his wow voice (britney's language for guys, form the britney's guys dictionary) saying.

"It's alright, You guys are late better hurry before My Hitler catches you."

I nodded and we both ran to our spots next to Britney and thats when Britneys-babble starts.

"Oh did you see the way he looks at me. I'm going out with him you know. Since a year."

Hah even though he hasn't called you even once through the year!!

I was soo tired that i drifted to sleep when someone softly tapped me on the shoulder and i awoke. Embarrasing much.

Mark Dennan said ''So, what was your name again?''

"I didn't say my name once so how am i meant to say it again.''

Everyone started laughing and he showed me a flashing smile.

"Ok, so what IS your name?''

''Selina sir, Selina Yerri"

"Oh, your britney's friend right?''

Wow so smart aren't you. "Who do you think I'm sitting next to genius." I smirked.

He didn't reply but his eyes were always looking at me. I just rolled my eyes and starred outside the window the whole time.

Millie tapped me on the shoulder again "What?" She pointed to the front.

I turned around and saw the superstar again "Do you want to be my dance partner, sleepyhead?"

"Thanks for the nickname. I like it. And if I had a choice I would say no, but I guess I have too."

Hehe beat that one Dofus.

"What are you waiting for, Come on up."

Why wouldn't he choose Britney. I took a quick glance at her and saw her evil eyes starring at me. Oh no. I'm busted. So instead of going up, I ran outside the door and behind me was Mark Dennan running after me.

"Hey, wait up. You don't look like a shy one." He very nearly shouted.

"I'm not." I shouted.

I was out of breath and gave up. So i walked to my locker and looked in the mirror to see if he was still there. He was, and was two steps away from me in 2 minutes.

"Why's you run?"

Should I tell him the truth. Give it a try.

"BCoz, I don't want a gossip bite from Britney Spears."

That made him laugh "Oh you mean, Britney your friend"

Was he really that dumb. Obviously. "What do you think, smartydance-pants."

I giggled thats a nice nickname. Like sleepyhead.

"Ok, well. I'll talk to Britney."

"Oh, triple 0, you will not."

"Fine, But will you please dance with me."

Stubborn, Like me. "Fine, smartydance-pants." I giggled and we both walked to the hall.

We took our positions and........

YOU NEED TO WAIT FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER TO FIND OUT THE END OF THAT SENTENCE. I'VE GOT CHAPTER 3 READY AND I'LL UPLOAD VERY SOON!!

(LOL) THE ONE AND ONLY,

-rowiivampyre101