Superstar and me. But i have vampire parents? What? Chap 10

Superstar and me. But i have vampire parents. What?

My friend told me write this longer and so here you go!

RECAP

Laughing he left me alone to get dressed and I quickly stripped my clothes off and put on my lovely new dress.

I got out of the bathroom and shut the door behind me. I put the music to the ludest and it didn't seem like they minded.

My phone was ringing and I picked it up.

"Hello?" I say as loud as I could so the other person can hear me with this loud music on.

Chapter Ten

**********

"Selina, babe. Put the volume lower." Said Mark

Annoying him I said "Louder?"

He shouted into the earpiece "LOWER!" and I could here him even without the phone.

"My annoyingly pleasure!!" and I went back to laughing.

I got dressed after hanging up the phone and called Mark to zip the my back zipper since I couldn't reach. A knock came on the door and I'm sure it's him.

Mark came in and just starred at me. I know I'm a beautiful site but whateva. So I yelled in his ear saying "WAKE UP!" and he shook. Apparently woke up and I laughed, he laughed with me. It sounded like music to tell the truth.

He came up to me and turned me so my back would face him. I heard the zipper going up and he turned me back so I could look at him.

"You look gorgeous." He said quietly.

I looked down and blushed like a shy girl. Not me normally. So I t ookhis hand and we both walked downstairs to his mom.

"We are going now mother." He said loudly and I hopped into the car. Lambhorgini ofcourse, I know that brand obviously.

"Why does everyone have a good car and house except for me." Saying my thoughts aloud.

"it doesn't matter. Your the best." He said and gave me a peck on the lips.

He is the best not me. Mike's nice as well, really nice to me.

We reached the Super Ball and someone pulled me to the side. Where is Mark?

"MARK?" I yelled but there was no answer.

I look up and it's this random girl with curly blonde hair.

"What the hell, why are YOU with my brother. And, where is Briti?"

Confused about her and why she was asking me this i said "Brit and Mark broke up FYI. Because Briti is a grade one b with a severe attitudinal problem. So he invited me. I think your his sister, Susan right?, Miss pull over."

She shook her head and said "Why do all the girls he dates end up to be like this."

"No, I'm different. I'm not a Britney Minnion and from friend I think it's enemys. huh funny. so you and her were close? She never mentioned you." I say and she looked hurt.

"Betsies actually. But not anymore, I like you. Come on lets walk over to mike."

"It's besties not Betsies!! Hehe." I tell her and she replies to me saying

"You say tomato, I say potato same thing!" And we walk over to Mark.

"This face suits you." She did'nt get what I just said.

"What face?"

"Your happy face." I say and she hugs me.

"Bro, this girl is nice. Keep her as your gf." His face shone and he said

"Thanks, lili."

That got her and she says with anger on her face "Dont call me lili."

And here goes the brother sister talk once more.

"Lili."

"Dont, mark."

"Lili."

"Mark!" And he laughs.