Superstar and me. But i have vampire parents? What? Chap 11

Superstar and me. But I have vampire parents? What?

Chapter Eleven

************

Mark and I come from the dance and I tell him that I need some alone time. Acting not like yourself is sometimes a big act to put up. I walk faster than I normally would and sit down in the corner. I need time to think about my life.

Uh, I'm so tired of acting like this girl who I'm not. The one who is strong and can just not be pushed around. I just want to be normal and that seems to never work out for me. I have vampyre parents and I don't even know who they are. All I know is that from the one night my dad died my whole world collapsed and fell into pieces.

Tears were falling down onto my cheeks and i gently brushed them off. I knew everyone thought as that shimy shimy lipgloss barbie. But that's not me and I had to change myself after we moved from Baringa because that's what my mom wanted me to do. Everyone controls my life and it's not like I really want to be a cheerleader. I miss everyone from Baringa, the ones were I could actually act like myself and dance my heart out. The two people I miss with all my heart is Damen and Tofi. I think after seeing Damen again my will to be myself again has strengthened.

Now I just dance because my mom wants me to do dancing or cheerleading. I'm getting sick of this life acting like the new stuck upself. And I don't want Mark to think of me that way now. Things are going to change for good. And me having Vampire parents will help this change even more and maybe I get to go to that Vampire school. To act like a complete new person is always a start to a new life, Like mum says.

I walk along the lonely path heading for my house and trip over this little rock. I have to admit I have the genes for tripping over stuff. A strong arm reached out for me and stopped me from falling smack on my face. I look up and see it's Damen. He yanks me out of the way and starts laughing. I fix up my hair and say

"Hey! Why you laughing?" Trying to show curiousity on my face. But it wouldn't work since Damen was the best acter and dancer Baringa ever had. Weirdly it so happens that Mark and Damen are related, maybe it runs through the family you know.

He takes a break from laughing and admits why he is laughing and says "You still trip over little things." He said shaking his head and went back to laughing.

He touches my face for a second and I see his eyes full of concern. His eyes were hazel weren't they, then why are they light blue? "You were crying" He says sounding like a whisper.

He grabs me in a hug and kissed the top of my head. I can't do this, not with my best friend. And I already have a boyfriend..Mark. But why can't I just push him away. If I get close to him now, we will never be the same friends.

"Too late for that. We are not the same friends as we were Selina. Lot's has changed. More than you know. Your mum is waiting for you, she came early because she missed you heaps. Now you should leave."

I blinked my eyes and walked away. He was talking like a complete different Damen. Damen was always cheerful/a player and I agree that lots has changed. Everything has changed. I opened the door to my house and my mom gave me a big hug.I laugh a shaky laugh and say "Mom, I missed you." And hugged her back. She gave me a confusing look and lifted my head up. "Spill."

She guided me to the lounge room where me and Dad used to play chess. I miss you Dad, a lot, I say in my head. I sit down on the couch and my mum gives me a sign to start saying what I need to say. For a lawyer she can be quite quick to judge whether everything is alright or not.

I take a deep breath and start spilling my 'dirt' as they say, "Mom, I want to quit dancing and not join cheerleading. I want to move schools, Mom. Please this one time listen to me." I say pleading my mom even though I can say she is stubborn. Sometimes more than me depending on what.

She let out a sigh and said "Honey, I know. You are going to have to move schools and this time permanently. No more moving at all. Meet Harven and Lorine."

She showed me to these what can you call them maybe Greek god's. They were so pretty and I must say they looked great with each other. And they way he would look at Lorine just gives away how much he loves her, but someway his eyes change to the colour blue from hazel like Damen. Weird.

Their was this awkward silence between us and I had to break it, it was too weird. "Hi Harven and Lorine. My names Selina Yerri." I say kindly with a smile on my face.

They turn to me and give me a flashing smile and say "We know who you are darl. We are here to take you with us." I give a what look to mom and she just continues to smile one of those dont worry smiles.

"Excuse me, I would like to talk to my mother if you don't mind." I say feeling a bit awkward saying mother. This is nothing like I thought, I just wanted to open up to her after 4 months of suffocation and I get this?

"Sure, Darl. If you want to know since you seem to be a little confused to who we are. We are your vampire parents." Did she just say vampire parents or was that me. Oh no, I knew mom was up to something and that those pretty faces were to good to be human looks. They do look like a goddess and god you know and I am not exaggerating. Mark. What am I to do now.

Lorine talks to me as if she read my mind and says "Honey, we know your confused but it's just a matter of explaining. You will still be able to meet your mother, Mary. But you will be living with us and going to a new school. Vampirely High." A new oppurtinity to prove myself as a new person but still this was not what I expected.

"Mom, can you come with me for a sec, Please excuse me." They give me an understanding smile and I see Lorine and Harven holding each others hands. They seem to be really nice but I need to be explained a lot. Before I leave she says "Selina, You will be explained you just need to believe in me and your father Harven."

**************

IS IT GOOD????

PLZ

PLZ

PLZ

PLEAZE VOTE AND COMMENT AND IF YOU LOVE IT BECOME A FAN!!!!!!

AND GIVE ME YOUR ADVICE IF YOU WANT ME TO CHANGE IT A BIT

THANKS!

:D -rowiivampyre101