Superstar and me. But i have vampire parents? What? Chap 4

HEY GUYS

CHAPTER FOUR ENJOY!!

:D

RECAP

"Selina, Britney is soo going to give you a gossip bite." Worried obviously about me.

"Well, I have a plan for that. And I think I am one step ahead of her. Whose got the brains?"

"That's from Austin Powers, but you replaced it with brains. silly like always. Ok. You better have a plan and get ready to apply that plan."

"Oh, I am." And we did our special handshake/dance.

Well, sadly I didn't get to see the amazing Britney's dance after all. Damn, that's one thing I'm sad about.

Chapter Four

**********

We walked to our next class and Britney came out of nowhere blocking our way.

"Hey, where is your bag again?"

My anger rose up and without thinking I blurted out.

"I've got it right here. Looks like you placed someone else's bag there. Surprisingly I think it's your bag up there."

"You.." She was close to swearing but I broke her off saying

"Don't think I'm one of your minions. And don't worry I'll sit with you today if you want me to."

She looked at me dumbfounded and said "but, I didn't..."

"Oh, how sweet Brit, you want Mark to sit with you. Sure. I'll let him know. He's joining school as well. Didn't he tell you?"

I was getting on her nerves but I couldn't help it. Annoying her was one of my recent hobbies and this worked.

Muttering something to herself she walked off and no one followed here instead, her whole group was surrounding me.

"You are so brave, Toodles we'll see ya at lunch. Luv ya"

Backstabbers. I thought they like Britney. Maybe they don't in real but act like it because they wanna be popular. Well Britney I think your group is becoming My group now.

With this thought, Me and Millie chattered along about the most funniest and embarrassing things Britney has done and said.

From friends, we are enemies. Wow that is a big step.