Superstar and me. But i have vampire parents? What? Chap 9

RECAP

"Whats the matter Selina, you look worried." He said, as if he knew.

"Nothing, nothing. Only the usual drama." and more..

We reached IGA and I found the perfect peice of crockery for them. I just had to borrow $5 from Mike. Byt thats ok, he happily lended it to me and there's no loan Since he's rich as. I chose White Lindt Chocolate for them as well and since White is the colour of peace.

I went home and got dressed just in a casual formal way. I was wearing a nice pink tank top with my dark blue skinny jeans. I used my guess bag to add the formal part.

I rang the bell and I heard a big "COMING!" from a woman. Probably Mark's Mum?

Chapter Nine

**********

The door opened to their big house and I stood there stunned. This is what you call a big time amazing house. Wouldn't be suprised if it was 10 times bigger than mine, why does everyone have a super big house and not me?

"Yes, how may I help you young lady?" She said formally. They are probably used to it that's why.

"Hi, I am your neighbour. Selina Yerri, My mom couldn't come since she's gone to New York." I handed her the gift and she said

"Oh thanks, lovely." She opened it and gave me a big hug. She's friendly for a superstars mom.

Mark came sliding fomr the steps and stood next to his mom. "Mother, this is Selina. I told you about her remember." He said with a remarkable voice.

One remarkable voice for that.

"Ofcourse, he has said a lot about you!" She said excitingly.

"Good or bad?" I say and Mark laughs at my face.

He comes up to me and says "Ofcourse good." And kisses me on the lips.

I saw what he was wearing, nice outfit. Red top with skinny black jeans and his black hair spiked. Cool, but why is he so dressed?

"Oh, honey. your sure to be going that in the Super ball. Come on we brought you a pretty dress which you will look glamorous in." She said.

What ball. The Super Ball only for the Superstars and partners. What is she going on about. I gave Mark a look and he winked. Is this what he planned.

He came up to me and smiled at my confused look. "Just follow my lead, Ma'm." I just rolled my eyes and followed his mom.

She led me to this humungous room. One wall was Dark re and the rest were pearl white.

"This is Susans room, Marks one and only sister. She'll be meeting you two at the ball." She smiled.

Oh wow this is one hell of a suprise. I saw Mark slouching against the wall with the same perfect smile of his.

His mom left us alone saying "Oh well. you guys spend some alone time." And whispered in Marks ear before going saying

"Atleast she is way better than those other girls." I smiled at that.

"mother." he said shaking his head. I agreed, haha, better than Britney.Yep, compliment at that.

We sat next to each other on the big bed and he held my hand. I didn't object and instead tightened the grip on him. I get up and say "Get up, loverboy. I need to get changed."

"Want some help?" He said and I rolled my eyes at him.

"No, thanks." And kissed him slowly heading backwards for the bathroom door.

He kissed me and not one of those she's mine kisses but sweet and soft. He nibbled on my lips and rubbed his face against my neck. I opened the door and shut it on him.

"Selina. That's not fair! Let me in." He said knocking, more like banging on the door.

"Loverboy were getting late!" I said and giggled at him. He is so desperate.

"But will you come to the dance with me, Sel?" He asked and I could just imagine him with his sparkling blue eyes.

Am i dumb now, ofcourse I couldn't say no to my all new boyfriend. I've had a crush on you since forever ya.

I danced around in the bathroom and said "Sure my pleasure." I put the music on the loudest but so that I could still hear him.

"Get ready, you'll look stunning."

I laughed and said "Well, that's not a first. I always do."

Laughing he left me alone to get dressed and I quickly stripped my clothes off and put on my lovely new dress.

I got out of the bathroom and shut the door behind me. I put the music to the ludest and it didn't seem like they minded.

My phone was ringing and I picked it up.

"Hello?" I say as loud as I could so the other person can hear me with this loud music on.