Superstar and me. But i have vampire parents? What? Chap 8

RECAP

"But thats smaller than this house. How can you manage?"

"Are you sure about little. I made some arrangements. Want to come for dinner, mum'll love to see you."

I looked around and there was no one else besides Mark. Phew. "Sure, If my mom was here she would bring something over for you guys. It's a tradition you know for the new neighbours to get a gift. Go so I can get one for your family."

"Sure,sweety." He left afetr giving me a peck on the cheek.

Is that an american thing or something for saying bye or was it more. Sure, he is hot and all but what?

Chapter Eight

***********

"You havve got to be kidding me." I say to Millie.

I share everything with Millie but there just has to be some own personal secrets you can't share.

"So he finally asked you out. About time."

She replies in the phone "Agreed. He took forever. After I dumped Greg yesterday he asked me out."

"Forever in whose definition?" I ask her questioning.

"The dictionary's defintion!" And we start laughing.

I always do that to annoy her. It works since there could have been four diffrent definitons.

-Mine

-Hers

-Britneys

-And the dictionarys!

I hung up the phone and decide to choose some killer outfits for tonight. Which is just to be an hour away weirdly. That went fast.

Mm, but before I have to go searching for a prefect gift. Chocolates? Nah, to casual. Wait Chocolates and ......Crockery. I'm gonna quickly go to the IGA store and pick up an good expensive peice of crockery. $20 worth. That's good enough and Lindt chocolate. Perfecto.

I walk upto IGA listening to my IPOD when I hear a stalker behind me. I walk fast and take a quick glance to see how my stalker looks. Oh mike.

"Oh, Mike. I thought you were my own personal stalker." Or could be my Vampire Parents helper. Hehe

"Sorry Selina. Just wanted to ask if you were busy tonight. If you um wanted to see my parents."

"oh, sorry Mike. I'm going to Mark's. So sorry." I said with a guilty look on my face.

"It's alright, later.." He started to walk off but i stopped him saying

"Hey Mike, Why don't you walk me up and help me carry the gifts I'm buying for Mark's family." Hoping that would cheer him up.

His face lit up and he said "Yes" in a glad voice. Still with the gentleman touch in it. He was handsome with his messy brown hair. Topaz eyes. Stop it Selina!

We both chattered about school and I was explaining about every girl/boy you needed to know about. So you can be careful you know. I talked about Britney the most and I guess he was getting sick of it.

"You have seen Britneym The Big b. Every school has them so dont go around dating her...cause shes...MEAN!"

Why am i feeling jealous about the thought of it. I can't. No. Just wrong.

"Whats the matter Selina, you look worried." He said, as if he knew.

"Nothing, nothing. Only the usual drama." and more..

We reached IGA and I found the perfect peice of crockery for them. I just had to borrow $5 from Mike. Byt thats ok, he happily lended it to me and there's no loan Since he's rich as. I chose White Lindt Chocolate for them as well and since White is the colour of peace.

I went home and got dressed just in a casual formal way. I was wearing a nice pink tank top with my dark blue skinny jeans. I used my guess bag to add the formal part.

I rang the bell and I heard a big "COMING!" from a woman. Probably Mark's Mum?