Superstar and me. But i have vampire parents? What? Chap 3

OK GUYS HERES CHAPTER THREE

RECAP

"Ok, well. I'll talk to Britney."

"Oh, triple 0, you will not."

"Fine, But will you please dance with me."

Stubborn, Like me. "Fine, smartydance-pants." I giggled and we both walked to the hall.

We took our positions and........

Chapter Three

***********

We took our positions and got ready for the dance. Annoyed because i had to change into my professional dance shoes and someone pushed me and i fell.

"BItch,his mine. Go away. Let me dance with him."

She kicked my shoe and I felt someone gripping my arm. I turned around to see who it was and it was Mark.

"Brit, stop it. We are not going out. It's over."

Oh crap. No. Crying she runs away outside.

"I'll handle this." He said quietly only for me to hear.

"Oh, you better."

"Manners." He said.

"Please." Giving him a pretty puppy cute face.

I walked over to Millie and see her shocked and act confused.

"Selina, Britney is soo going to give you a gossip bite." Worried obviously about me.

"Well, I have a plan for that. And I think I am one step ahead of her. Whose got the brains?"

"That's from Austin Powers, but you replaced it with brains. silly like always. Ok. You better have a plan and get ready to apply that plan."

"Oh, I am." And we did our special handshake/dance.

Well, sadly I didn't get to see the amazing Britney's dance after all. Damn, that's one thing I'm sad about.

*********************

END OF CHAPTER THREE

HOPE YOU GUYS LIKE IT AND PLEASE REMEMBER TO VOTE AND COMMENT!!!!!