Superstar and me. But i have vampire parents? What? Chap 5

RECAP

Muttering something to herself she walked off and no one followed here instead, her whole group was surrounding me.

"You are so brave, Toodles we'll see ya at lunch. Luv ya"

Backstabbers. I thought they like Britney. Maybe they don't in real but act like it because they wanna be popular. Well Britney I think your group is becoming My group now.

With this thought, Me and Millie chattered along about the most funniest and embarrassing things Britney has done and said.

From friends, we are enemies. Wow that is a big step.

Chapter Five

**********

I took my seat on my big desk and was glad I wasn't sitting next to anyone since my partner is gone overseas. Knock Knock.

I looked over my shoulder and saw this really hot guy standing outside. Crap, Here goes Brit. 1..2..3

Britney gets up and opens the door "Hi, your new here?"

She gives him a tight hug and I mean tight. Which lasts for like 4 minutes? But he steps out and heads for the teacher. I looked up to see him and realized he was looking at me. Crap, look down.

I could feel myself blushing and he was smiling. Weird why would he be smiling, most guys are shy or loud when they're new. This one is obviously different.

Selina, control your hormones. You know the last name of guys...trouble. Haha guy trouble. But no, just simply ignore the new hot guy and don't be jealous when Britney doesn't.

"Hi, um where do I take seat?" He said in a gentlemen voice. I turned to see Britney's reaction and wasn't surprised to see it was the same as mine.

The teacher shook her head, thinking that he is too young and said "Right next to Selina, over there." She pointed.

The girls were complaining why me and I objected for him to sit next to me so I said "But, Why?"

She interrupted me with a death stare and I just rolled my eyes at her. The guy sat next to me and didn't even drag the chair out to sit. Cute.

I just continued to stare at the plant and all the girls were directly staring at the new guy. Leaving all the other guys with disgusted looks. Ok, he might be hot but whatevs. And the girls include Millie. I shook my head and smiled, that's so like Millie.

"Hi, My names Michael." He said, using the same voice. Questions were pooping out of my mind and I blurted one of them out. Couldn't control myself but to ask.

"Do you always speak like that Mike? Oh yeah my names Selina. Selina Yerri."

He coughed a laugh and said "that's my voice for you, and Michael not Mike, Selina."

Annoying people is fun so why not. "Ok, so there you go, Mike. Nice name."

He clearly bothered but didn't say anything. History class ended and the teacher called us both.

"Speak up History Teach." I said. Not scared of her reaction.

"Selina, I want well kind of command you to guide Michael around the school."

"It's Mike, Ma'm." I said and she diverted her attention from us and said

"Whatevs." So not teacher like. I walked off and headed for Millie with new boy Mike following me.