Superstar and me. But i have vampire parents? What? Chap 1

HEY EVERYONE, THIS IS THE ULTIMATE TEEN SCOOP.

INCLUDING: DATING,GUYS,GOSSIP,FUN,BESTIES ETC AND A TINGE OF MYSTERY

GOPE YOU LIKE IT (:

-THANKS

rowiivampyre101

Chapter One

**********

I walked into scdhool and found myself surrounded by students. Yeah I am onebut that doesn't mean I have to stand out. Being in the popular group has some of its own problems. The biggest one is, well you might guess it as well. Pretty Easy- gossiping. You need to know what your saying before you do or you'll end up like Kathie Blaxford.

FLASHBACK

''Hey guys, like look at Hollie Mcfords shirt. Its so sad. No wonder she has no life. Hehe''

Says Kathie

Trying to impress the big b: Britney Lawford. Didn't quite work out that well as she thought.

''Shutup Kathie, I love her shirt. It's fab.''

BITCH MUCH

I remember her saying to me this morning "Oh, Ew her shirt is diisgusting. Even if fashion goes to thr 18th century they wouldn't be caught wearing that."

And you start hearing the agreements and yes's.

END OF FLASHBACK

So here we are and after that day, Kathie was kicked out of the group. Mean. But you have to be careful about what you say infront of Britney or che can bite. As in gossip bite. The pure humiliation if Britney ends up hating you.

Huh she acts like she's Britney Spears honestly. Leaving the thoughts beside, I have to be concentrating on the dance competition Mark Dennan is having. Yes omg the superstar dance, get over it. Even though I'm pretty excited......

Anyway this arvo is gonna be hilarious because Britney thinks she can dance and sing. Yes, I have to take credit for that and don't forget Millie. My Bestie. By the way my names Selina, Selina Yerri. Awesum name.

PLz plz plz comment and votee!!!!!

and i spelt awesum like that on purpose!

hope you like it!!

-rowiivampyre101