New Students

This goes with the previous chapter. For some reason, new students are always from Europe. Also, if they're from a non-English speaking country, they claim they're not good at it, yet in class they can speak fluently in English. Zero trouble at all. Why does the new student always get into a lot of drama? And why does this one particular student stand out? I'm pretty sure in high school they get a ton of new students every year. And here's how the story usually goes.

New student arrives to the main character's high school in the middle of the year, maybe a little before or after. This student is from Europe (let's say France.) They meet the main character and in less than a second they are best friends. New student kisses the main character's hand, saying it's a habit since they do it a lot in their country.

Do people kiss each other's hand a lot in France? If you're from France, please let me know. A lot of people add hand kissing into their stories because apparently it's a way of greeting someone. I just want to know if it's true.

Anyway, the new student gets into a love triangle with the main character and the bad boy. But the main character always chooses the bad boy. Does the new student feel hurt? No, they just go off and fall in love with someone else.