John and Masako

Author's Note:

Hey guys! Well I'm happy to say the sequl to 'The sneaky Couple is on its way! I hope everyone enjoys it cause it was voted on by all the followers to have a sequal... So here it is!!! Also I don't own Ghost Hunt! Or the characters sadly... but the story plot is all mine!
_________________________________________________________________________

REVENGE on "The Sneaky Couple"

Chapter 3

A few weeks had passed after Monk and Ayako got their revenge on Naru. So it was John and Masako's turn, and who was the target you ask? Mai.

John and Masako knew exactly what to do to Mai so that she would never suspect a thing so as everyone left the office heading home that day John and Masako stayed behind a bit as Lin locked up. He nodded to the two that the coast was clear and that they could set their plan into motion.

The pulled out the tape and the bags and set off to work, and when they finished they placed a few cameras around the foyer for the next day then calmly left.

THE NEXT DAY

Naru and Lin were tucked away in their own offices as Mai entered into work, on time. She looked around calmly then sighed peacefully, 'today feels like it's going to be great!' Mai's thought as she sat at her desk.

Her chair creaked and crumbled beneath her, she fell to the floor loudly. A few seconds later Naru opened his office door peeking out at Mai who laid on the floor shocked.

"What was that? And what are you doing on the floor?" He asked walking to her helping her up.

"The chair just... fell apart when I sat on it." She blushed.

Naru raised an eyebrow and looked her up and down her shook his head, "well... just go grab another." He said choosing not to mention anything about why the chair collapsed.

He watched as she stumbled away embarrassed then frowned, 'how could she have broken that chair?' He thought picking up a few pieces from the broken heap.

His eyes widened noticing something off about the pieces, he went back in his office studying them. There was another scream and he rushed to the doors only to find Mai back on the floor. She laid there pouting, "uuugggghhh you know what! I just need to calm down for a moment I need some tea..." she grumbled getting up.

He followed her to the kitchen, watching put the pot of water on to boil and walk over the the cup board to get the cups and tea. He looked up sighing but something caught his attention and his eyes narrowed, 'wha-?'

"Awe come on! Where's the cups and Tea!" Mai growled in frustration.

"Mai."

"What Naru!" She snapped at him.

All he did was point up. Mai's eyes followed his finger up to the ceiling, "What the heck! What-! How-! But-! I'm so done!" She yelled throwing her hands up in the air.

She stomped out of the kitchen as Lin came out of his office confused, "what's wrong with Mai?" He asked coming into the kitchen with Naru.

"Nothings been working for her... Lin did anyone come to the office last night?" He asked him curiously.

"No? Why?"

Again Naru only pointed up at the ceiling, Lin's eyebrows furrowed in confusion and shock. "How?" Was all he asked.

"I'm not sure.." Naru answered walking out of the kitchen.

Lin pulled out his phone darling a number, "Naru's starting to figure it out." With that he hung up.

Mai stood at her desk pressing the power button for her computer, "what is with today!" She muttered bitterly.

After holding it for about five minutes, she took a deep breathe and walked back to Naru's office. "Naru my computer won't turn on."

Naru thought for a moment, "check and see if it's plugged in." He answered looking up at her then back down at his work.

"Why wouldn't it be plugged in?" She asked confused.

"Just go check... if not come get me." He said.

Mai rolled her eyes leaving his office she crawled under her desk following the wire only to find that it was indeed not plugged in. She sighed and plugged it back in, and stood turning it on.

Once it was on she smiled moving the mouse, but on the screen it did move. Her smile turned into a frown quickly, she got back on the floor to where the mouse connected to the computer and it was plugged in. "What?"

She stood and wiggled the mouse again but it still didn't work, she got back down and unplugged/plugged it in to see if it would work. She wiggled it again but it did nothing.

She stood there eye twitching slightly, "Naru!" She yelled.

After a few moments he walked out, "what Mai?"

She said nothing and snapped her arm at the mouse, Naru walked forward to the mouse and shook it. Of course it didn't move, he checked everything like Mai and still.

He frowned flipping the mouse over and stared at the sensor, there was a clear piece of tape covering it up. He pulled it off and wiggled the mouse, it worked.

He smirked at Mai who's mouth fell agape in disbelief, "That's it I'm done for the day, nothings working so I'm just going to leave... bye." She said weakly gathering her things walking out the door.

Naru stood there shaking his head, it might be best to give her a rest. Though one thing bothered him, someone did this to mess with Mai, but who?

With this thought in mind he went back into his office to ponder that thought.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
Heya everyone! It's your girl Fairy here looks like John and Masako's revenge plan work out like they wanted it! Poor Mai... hilarious! Stay tuned for the next chapter of revenge on the Sneaky Couple! Please comment and vote!

~Fairy