The Truth Revealed A Special Surprise!

Author's Note:

Hey guys! Well I'm happy to say the sequl to 'The sneaky Couple is on its way! I hope everyone enjoys it cause it was voted on by all the followers to have a sequal... So here it is!!! Also I don't own Ghost Hunt! Or the characters sadly... but the story plot is all mine!
_________________________________________________________________________

REVENGE on "The Sneaky Couple"

Chapter 7 The Truth Revealed Finale!!!

The rest of the group arrived in London, seeing Naru they called to him. He stopped glaring icily at them, "What are you doing here." He said coldly.

"Ummm well we wanted to talk to you and Mai about something..." Ayako stuttered.

"Like what? Her and Yasu kissing?" The temperature around them dropped.

"Well.. about that.." Ayako started pushing Yasu forward so he can explain everything.

"Yeah...about that, well we had decided that.. Ummm that." Yasu started nervously as Naru stacked closer to the group.

"That what?" He hissed at him.

He waited for Yasu to gather his words, burning hole straight through him with his icy eyes. "Well we decided to get Revenge on you and Mai for the pranks that you guys pulled on us to get everyone together."

Naru's eyes narrowed more, "So you thought that by kissing my girlfriend would get revenge on me..." he stepped into Yasu's face.

The boy fumbled for his phone, "Wait! That's the thing I didn't kiss her! Mai was on the plane to London early this morning!" Yasu said desperately backing up.

"If that's true then why was she in the office this morning? And if like you say she wasn't then who was that?" He asked stepping closers again.

The rest of the group retreated except for Yasu and Lin. "Here! Look! This is my girlfriend Aida!" Yasu said pulling up a picture of him and her.

Naru snatched the phone from him studied it, his eyebrows furrowed, "What uncanny resemblances..." he muttered.

Yasu relaxed a glimmer of hope shining in his eyes, "and pray tell Yasuhara... why you were planning revenge?" Naru icy eyes pierced him once more.

"We wanted to prank you guys as pay back!" He said again.

"I understand the others, but not you." Naru answered handing him his phone back.

"Cause you two got everyone else together and didn't even put up the effort to find someone for me!" Yasu yelled.

Naru smirked, "Well let me warn you... next time you plan to prank me involving Mai, don't ever do it like that again... you might end up on the side of the road." Naru said his face darkening.

The whole group paled and Lin sighed shaking his head. "I knew something was up when things kept happening, but I never expected that last one." Naru sighed pinching the bridge of his nose.

The group let out a nervous chuckle, "Now main question now is, why is Mai in London  visiting my parents?" Naru asked.

"Actually we don't really know why... so we came to see" Monk said walking forward with Ayako.

"Yeah and to apologize and tell you both about the pranks..." Ayako said softly.

Lin looked at his watch, "We might as well get going Noll." He said walking off, Naru nodded following him with a frown.

"Why do you think he's frowning still?" Ayako whispered.

"This is Naru we're talking about he's always lie this." Monk answered her.