Yasu and Luella Part 2

Heya everyone! I thought long and hard and decided to reward everyone who stuck around from the first book to the second! I'm pretty sure everyone is curious as to what Luella wants to talk to Mai about from book one and two so this extra chapter is for you guys!

Thanks for always being awesome guys!
×××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××

With Mai in London:

Mai stood in the airport yawning, the ride was long and she felt quite tired since she was too excited to sleep. Madoka stood next to her bouncing energetically, "I'm so excited I can't wait Mai!" She cheered.

"Yeah!" she said happily, it had been a while since the group last went to London, and when they did it had always been with Naru. However this time Luella only wanted Mai to come visit, she had something to discuss with her.

Which made her nervous, she had never been this serious before so it kinda freaked her out. "Mai?" The pink haired lady called from beside her.

"Oh! Uh yes, Madoka?" she asked focusing in on her again.

"There's no need to be nervous." Madoka said to her.

Mai smiled,"I know " The two of them walked to the entrance where Luella and Martin were waiting.

Luella and Madoka squealed running towards each other, " It's been so long!" Luella cheered.

Mai and Martin stared at them, ' It's only been two months..' they both thought.

"Ok its time to go." Martin said walking over to the group of females. He grabbed Mai's luggage placing it in the trunk of the car, doing the same to Madoka's.

After everyone was seated and on their way to the Davis Estate Luella turned to Mai, "So Mai is there anything you want to do while you're here?"

"Ummm I guess so it's like a mini vacation..." Mai answered.

"Okay!" She said turning back in the car, "you're probably wondering why I wanted to speak to you without Noll right?" She said not looking at the girl.

Mai swallowed nervously, "Y-yeah."

"Oh don't be nervous it's nothing bad!" She said assuring the girl.

Mai sighed at this, "Oh.. okay." She let out a breath she didn't know she was holding.

Once they pulled up into the estate someone  came and got the luggage taking it into the mansion. "Mai, your room will be the one next to Noll's room." Luella said pointing to the door in between Gene's and Naru's doors.

Mai nodded and went into her room, "and once you're finished please join me and Martin downstairs." Luella said walking away.

Mai sighed, even though they told her not to be nervous she couldn't help it. This was not normal for Naru's parents to bring her all the way to London for just a simple conversation, this had to be serious. Once Mai finished unpacking she went downstairs a joined the couple, " So... what did you want to talk to me about?" Mai ask taking a seat across from them. 

Luella cleared her throat, "As you can guess with Noll not being her I wanted to talk to you about him." she said taking a sip of her tea. 

Madoka giggled picking up her cup, "Ehhh... what about him?" Mai said confused.

Martin sighed, "Well I might as well be on my way and let you all continue this conversation..." he said standing up and walking out of the room heading for his study. 

"How old are you Mai?" 

"I'm twenty-one this year."

"Ok, and how long have you and Noll been dating for?" she asked. 

Mai blushed, "For about four years. " 

Luella smiled at the young girl, "So its been that long already... " 

"Yep its been so long, I'm amazed he hasn't asked her to marry him!" Madoka cheered.

Mai flushed heavily, "Well then again this is Noll we're talking about." Luella added. 

"I get the feeling it won't be long now before he does." Madoka said slyly. 

"How would you know that Madoka?" Mai asked curiously a blush still adorned on her face.

"Just a feeling." 

"Well Mai, that wan't really the full reason I wanted to talk to you today, I wanted to thank you for always takening care of my son. You've been there with him through the hardest moments in his life and he trusts you... I'm glad he has someone who loves him for his ture nature, and not just his looks. We all know he's very difficult at showing his emotions, so its a blessing from God that you came along and are here for him now. Martin and I fully give you our blessing to be our daughter." she said walking to Mai hugging her.

Mai looked at her in awe, "Really I always thought it was the other way around. He was the one who was there for me, protecting me, loving me... I should thank you. If I hadn't met Naru and Lin that day, I would never have the family I have now." Mai siad to her.

"So Mai this is all I really want to talk about." Luella said wiping her tears away.

"Now how about we go do some shopping?!" she asked her after they calmed down.

"Sure!" Mai and Madoka said grabbing their bags heading for the door with Luella.

With the group on the plane:  

"You really did that?!" Ayako yelled at Yasu.

"Sit down you old hag and stop screaming on the plane!" Monk hissed at her.

She turned and hit him in his head, "Shut up old man, do you have any idea how Naru will react?!" 

Lin sighed, 'Why do I have to sit with these idiots?' he thought placing his head in his hands.

"I have to agree that was quite harsh of you, what if he ends their relationship?" Masako asked.

Yasu thought for a moment, "I guess we will just have to tell them before that happens." he said.

"Well if anything happens to them, just know that I'll be after you..." Ayako warned him. 

Yasu smiled nervously at her, 'I hope everything turns out like planned...' he thought as they settled into the flight. 

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
Heya everyone! It's your girl Fairy here looks like Yasu has something still up his sleeve to use, wonder what it is? Stay tuned for the next chapter of revenge on the Sneaky Couple! Please comment and vote!

~Fairy