Lin and Madoka

Author's Note:

Hey guys! Well I'm happy to say the sequl to 'The sneaky Couple is on its way! I hope everyone enjoys it cause it was voted on by all the followers to have a sequal... So here it is!!! Also I don't own Ghost Hunt! Or the characters sadly... but the story plot is all mine!
_________________________________________________________________________

REVENGE on "The Sneaky Couple"

Chapter 4 Lin and Madoka

Madoka sat quietly on the couch her face adorning a pensive look, "So Naru is already starting to figure it out... we knew he would sooner or later, so we need to make it good."

"Me and Noll are going to meet the Minister tomorrow so thats the time we cn do it." Lin said looking at Yasu who also decided to help them pull off their prank.

Yasu smirked, "Yes... tomorrow's the time..." he chuckled evilly, his glasses flashing ominously.

Madoka and Lin stared at him uneasily, almost feeling the sweat roll down the back of their head. 'I'm glad we are on the same side..' they thought.

The next morning Yasu and Mai sat in the foyer as Lin and Naru departed for a 'secret' meeting. Naru left them in charge to take care of the office till they returned in an hour or so.

Yasu smirked, little did Mai know that hour in her day was only a ticking time bomb waiting to go off any moment. He stood looking at the clock, "Mai I left my food at home today, do you mind of I head out to snag a bite?" He asked her pointing to the door.

"Oh sure go ahead I do this most of the days anyways." She said waving him off. "But are you going to be okay in the rain?"

He smiled, "Thanks, be back soon, and yes I'll be fine." He walked out the door and around the building rushing to the back entrance. Madoka stood there waiting for him, he rushed for cover shaking his soaked hair. She giggled at him as he squeezed the water from it then leading him to Lin's office.

"It's time to commence the plan," she whispered into the little hand held camera she had for Lin.

The giggled mischievously walking to the desk top where Lin had connected everything in the building to it. "Three...two...one..." they said together and Madoka clicked the space bar.

The power flickered and went out, but really they had only turned the lights off. They watched Mai through the live feed of the cameras they placed around the building.

Mai stood there not moving until her eyes adjusted to the sudden darkness, "okay... the powers out..." she mumbled heading to the wall to test the switch.

It didn't turn the lights on, she sighed relaxing a bit, trying to calm her nerves. She flinched when the phone suddenly rang, "wha- but the powers out... how.. can that... still ring?" She asked no one since she was alone.

The phone kept ringing as she creep to it slowly answering it, "H-hello?" She stammered slightly.

The person on the other line said nothing but she could hear deep, heavy breathing on the other side. Then it suddenly hung up Mai looked at the phone weirdly placing it back down.

"People trying to do a phone prank... yeah..." she said to herself.

Yasu tiptoed into the hallway waiting for Madoka, Mai turned towards him and Madoka clicked the lights on for a brief moment then off again.

The thunder clapped as Mai shrieked stumbling back, "W-who's there!" She yelled.

Yasu went back to Lin's office getting ready to call the office phone again. Mai went to the lights trying to turn them on but they would not work.

Then he called the office the phone rang slicing the silence in half. Mai's breath hitched in fear, she stumbled to the phone quickly, "Hello?! Who's there!" She yelled in to it hastily.

The breathing on the other side was louder almost as if they were right behind her. With that thought she whipped around staring at the dark hallway.

She glupped, 'calm down Mai... you're just being over dramatic... just a little shaken from the last case.' She told her self.

In the darkness before her slow heavy steps could be heard she froze in fear. The sound of someone or something roaming around down the hallway. Mai blinked as the light in the bathroom turned on, 'come on Mai... be brave! You need to check it out!' She chided herself.

She slowly creepied her way down the hallway peering inside the empty bathroom. She walked in looking around her eyes catching sight of the mirror, a thick red liquid rolled down it dripping on the floor.

Her breath hitched, "let's play a game Mai?" Was written on it, she backed out of the bathroom seeing that.

She screamed backing out of the bathroom, the lights flickered on and off while knocking on the walks echoed loudly through the building.

She turned to run from the building when something grabbed her leg and yanked her back to the floor. She fell with a loud thump as she slide back across the hallway, "AHHHHHHH!!!!!"

Whatever it was let go of her  and she stood the run away, she towards Naru's office when a large force shoved her into and open room. The door slammed shut, "HELP!!! SOMEONE LET ME OUT!" She yelled banging on the door.

The knocking got louder she crouched down placing her hands over her ears crying. 'Please... just make it stop.. Naru!'

The door opened and she looked up seeing a soaked Yasu, "Mai?"

Her lips trembled and she leaped towards Yasu hugging him. He blush stumbling back a few steps, "Mai what's wrong?" He asked feeling kinda guilty.

She said nothing just kept crying, he sighed leading her to the couch. He stroked her head as she calmed down, her breathing slowed. He smiled sadly at her, it was hard trying to kill his feeling for her but he would.

He kissed her forehead walking to Lin's office to join Madoka before she left, "hey... thanks." She said patting his head.

The front door bell rang signalling people were in, "Mai?" Naru's voice called out to the sleeping girl.

Yasu walked back to greet the two men, "what's wrong with Mai, why is she crying?" Naru asked him.

Yasu only shrugged, " I guess she had a nightmare?" He said walking back to his desk.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
Heya everyone! It's your girl Fairy here looks like Lin and Madoka's revenge plan work out like they wanted it! Poor Mai... hilarious! Stay tuned for the next chapter of revenge on the Sneaky Couple! Please comment and vote!

~Fairy