Beginning Steps (3rd POV)

He took one step, skin bristling against the crisp air. His green eyes catching the attention of every person as he failed to not draw the attention of the village. He shivered in the thin swamp green tunic that hung loosely on his frame. A bright glow from the corner of his eye grabbing his attention. As if his eyes didn't grab enough attention now he had a glowing hand to match them.

Had he really signed up for this, staring and whispering behind his back constantly? He knew that Cassandra wanted his attention when he awoke but he really wasn't feeling up to it.

In an instant it hit him, bright green eyes widening as a splitting headache dropped him to his knees. He gazed around him with a dizzying eyes. Who was he..?

As he gained his slight composer, he took another step, "Am I really here?" He gave a small gasp. "Oh flying fuck.."

Rubbing his head as memories of two lives flew at him. One his life in this world. King Levallen's life.

The other Felix Smith's in the world he had been. Seconds ago Felix had been curled up in bed dreaming of a world he envied.

And now here he was, King and Felix. An elf with a gleaming hand. A lithe, lanky, quick, dagger wielding elf.

"Oh flying fucks!" He groaned, not know whether or not this was a good thing. He knew had wanted this, but did he really want this? Had he wanted all the memories that came with King and Felix and this world? Did he want the responsibility?

"Herald! Cassandra is waiting for you still!" He looked down at the small framed scout that stood in front of him.

"Uh..." He groaned and grabbed at his short red hair, the texture distracting him from his nerves. "Fuck.."