Chapter 2

I groggily woke up and got blinded by the light streaming through my curtains, that's when I remembered that I had a very important phone call to make. I galloped down stairs made me and Mum a cup of tea, cautiously tiptoed back up the stairs plopped Mum's on the bedside table then went into the lounge then sat down.

But that's when I remembered that I would need the phone, so I had to go back to the kitchen and grab the phone. After I'd taken a sip of tea and sat back down I dialed Beth's Number:

07982166742

"BEEP BEEP, BEEP BEEP.... Hello?"

"Hi Beth, it's Lydia"

"OH it's a bit early to call isn't it? You were lucky though I was just on Wattpad reading a  Story called the rise of the Beliebers... Obviously it's a horror!!!"

"Yeah well, is Lauren with you?"

"Oh no, i'll just go get her!"

Aftre waiting five minutes of sipping tea and hearing moaning they finally returned back to the phone

"Hello Lydia are Yo still there?"

"I hear you loud and clear my friend, did you accomplish your mission to round up Lauren?"

"Yes sir!"

"Well back to normal again,can you put me on speaker so Lauren can hear please!!!"

After a bit of fidgeting Lauren And Beth could both hear me. Unlike Beth Beth Lauren is the shyest of the twins so I wasn't expecting her to say much.

"Hello Lauren"

"OH hi Lydia!"

"Right listen up I have BIG news (emphasis on the news part) for my Birthday yesterday I got give 3 One Direction Meet & Greet Tickets and I wondered whether you wanted to join me"

After about two minutes of letting this sink in i heard an immense amount of screaming. Even holding the earpiece as far away as possible I could STILL hear them screaming. After about 5 minutes of more tea drinking they finally replied

"We would be honoured to come, whats the date?"

"Um, let me check.... IN A WEEK!!!!!!!!"

Yet again more screaming so I thought I would let them get on with it and hung up.

*2 comments or 3 votes oh and chapter 3 is waiting to be uploaded*