Chapter 3

It's almost been a week now.

I got up extra early this morning, combed my hair then started choosing what to wear:

*One Direction T-shirt and short shorts with the T-shirt tucked in tights and multi-coloured leopard print Vans?

Naaa

*Chinos with a checkered shit and plain pink  Vans?

Not sure...

I took a picture of the two contending outfits and sent them to the twins to vote.

Meanwhile when I was waiting my mum came down stairs and saw the pile of clothes, then looked at me quizzically.

"Um, I can explain."

And to my shock Mum said "No need for explanation, I know what you're going through sweetie..."

"What the hell! Sorry, I mean what do you mean?"

And so the story began..

"Well when I was 13 my Mum brought me Meet & Greet tickets for the Beatles... and so as the day passed on..." Luckily we where interrupted by a phone call from the twins. I ran to the lounge to take the call

"Yo Beth, Lauren, Vas Happenin'."

Beth started with "well we thought that as you don't know what to wear we would help out. And (typically) we both picked 1D T-shirt, short shorts, tights and plain pink Vans!"

"Well thanks Lauren, Beth you are great friends!"

"Not as great as you, you invited us to come, remember? Oops need to dash, Toodles."

And silence....

After the phone call I made Mum a cup pf Tea plopped it next to her while she read. I almost had to listen to the story, but I said that I had to go and get changed. I turned my One Direction CD

 up to full volume and started to get changed.

Half an hour later, after applying mascara and lip gloss and getting changed, I looked in the mirror and thought... what am I going to say?

So I started thinking, could I say 'Vas Hapenin' when I meet them... it would make me seem a 1D geek. That's when I thought that I would just go with the flow and hope something come out of my mouth.

*5 of each*