Chapter 7

It is now Friday. We walked to Nandos in our best clothes at got a table at exactly 12'o'clock. Two minutes later the shop keeper suddenly blurted out, "Right everyone needs to go now, we have a private booking..including you three" He said pointing at us.

Then, right on cue 1D walked in and said, "No, they can stay."

"Immediately Beth jumped up and hugged Louis. I looked around then gave Lauren a hug so she went and held Niall's hand. That's when my phone vibrated in my pocket. 'Awkward' Typical Zayn.

The boys waled over the table just to see a load of paparazzi's stood outside flashing their cameras. "Um lets shut the blinds" said Niall standing up and going over to the window.

That's when Liam asked me, "Have you ever had Nandos before?"

"Um well No!"

"Zayn you have a weird girlfriend" shouted Niall whilst ordering eight Extra Hot Chicken Wraps. I blushed heavily whilst Zayn walked over to Niall and punched him.

After the Nandos (which I had to say to  Niall were Nice) we went back to their flats.

Louis and Beth said they were just going to the toilet but they'd been gone 5 minutes already so I went up, opened the toilet door which was unlocked and saw them snogging...

I ran from the toilet after they saw me, straight back into the lounge, and fell on the floor laughing whilst explaining what had happened.