Chapter 6

I swear Zayn's eyes were the most beautiful things i've ever seen, they're a gorgeous chestnut brow. I could feel my self blushing so I quickly looked away. after the boys invited us over to the couch I looked at Beth who had a wide grin over her face. Then I faced Louis to see that he was staring at Beth.

"Hello" the Boy's said in unison

"Hi I'm Lydia, this is Beth and Lauren."

"Hi" The twins said in unison.

 Then Zayn spoke up "Well we're just waiting for two more people then we'll split off into 5 pairs."

"Speaking of the devils" Louis exclaimed cheerfully as Maisy and Arabelle walked in.

"OMG, Maisy, Arabelle I can't believe we're in the same meeting!!!"

"No me neither.."

Then I caught her glance, she was staring at Harry.

"Well then" Liam said catching us all by surprise "We'd better split up otherwise we'll be here all day!"

Everyone walked over to their favourites, which was lucky seeing that our favourites were all different! Me-Zayn, Beth-Louis, Lauren-Niall, Maisy-Harry and Arabelle-Liam.

Everyone else left to different room whilst me and Zayn stayed in...

"Well this is my room!" Stated Zayn at exactly the right time.

"It's awesome, did you do the spray paint yourself?" I questioned.

He was just about to answer when I caught his eye again "Your beautiful, did you know that"

I just stood there with my mouth open looking like an idiot, whilst Zayn Rubbed the back of his neck.

Quickly I shut my mouth

"Ummmm, this is awkward..." I stated

"Yup" The most gorgeous boy ever said popping the p. That was so hot.

"Ummm I wondered if I could have your phone number, of course, you don't have to." Asked Zayn

"I would love to!"

"O.K. Mines..."He said grabbing his phone out, so I quickly grabbed my phone and pressed new contact "07564739488"

I bit my lip and quickly typed it into my Blackberry.

"Mine is, 07971859242." I said without even looking at my phone.

As soon as I had given it to him a text popped up 'How old are you? Not trying to be stalkerish, just wondered! : From Zayn'

'19 :-)'

That's when the twins came back out with huge grins on there faces and Maisy and Arebelle slightly smaller smiles. Then I realized that I too have a grin plastered over my face, and so does Zayn, Louis and Niall.

When we got back to the hotel we sat on our beds and explained what happened.

Beth started "OMG, Louis and I basically sat in silence for the first five minutes, until he blurted out can I have your phone number. After we'd swapped phone and given each other the number, I got mine back and he'd put himself under, wait for it, A Carrot. I immediately sent him a message saying 'LOL'. Then, I don't want to tell you the rest, except One Thing (SO GET OUT, GET OUT, GET  OUT OF MY HEAD AND FALL INTO MY ARMS INSTEAD) we kissed, now your go Lauren..."

"Well like you me and Niall sat there in silence, but only for the first two minutes...well then we chatted he, yet again, asked for my number. I  gave it to him, we chatted again, then we had to g-OOH wait i've got a text from him. It says 'Love you Lauren, I just didn't want to say it, because I was embaressed!' Well your go Lydia"

"Well... he said I was beautiful, it got awkward we swapped numbers, he text asked, How old are you so I gave him my age!"

"OOOH" The twins said in unison.

Just then my phone vibrated. It was a text from Zayn, ' Are you busy on Friday, I wondered whether you and your friends wanted to come to Nando's?'

After a quick discussion I replied.. 'Meet you there @ 12 on Friday bye bye babe!"

After I'd pressed send i'd realised what i'd written, so I sent him another text saying 'soz I call everyone Babe, Babe' and pressed send

All I received was ' ;-) Right...'

*PLEASE EVERYONE THAT IS READING THIS READ 'my sister her boyfriend and me' BY iluvee1D*