Chapter 5

Everyone in the hotel room woke up way to early, I woke up at 6'o'clock and the other to half past 6. We groggily, yet excitedly (if that's possible!) shuffled down the stairs to the lobby. For breakfast we ordered three waffles each with syrup drizzled on and a blob of ice cream.

When Mum came down stairs we had already finished but waited for her anyway.

After Mum had finished her waffles we ran upstairs and started to get ready. Beth Brushed her hair, had a shower, blow dried it then got changed into her, One Direction T-shirt, red jeans and baseball jacket.

Lauren brushed her hair, put it into a doughnut bun with her fringe out, put on her ripped jeans, One Direction T-shirt and Purple jumper.

Yet for me it was harder, I had to comb my hair, put tights on (which is a challenge itself) put on my short shorts, One Direction T-shirt and Light blue jumper to go with my shorts.

When we'd all put our shoes on, had one last fiddle with our hair then walked out, we realized that we all had the same top on! Coincidence? I think so!

Finally when we got down stairs we realised that my Mum was rushing down the stairs saying "Ooh, you all have the same T-shirts, cute! Now lets go!!!"

Finally after sitting in the traffic jam for an hour listening to 80's music we got to the centre of London, me and Beth, who had been talking intently the whole way up finally fell silent...

One Direction were coming off of the London eye and running into the car in front of us!

Finally when we got to 1DHQ we rushed in and sat down in the waiting hall. After saying bye to Mum it finally dawned on us that we were getting to meet One Direction...

We got called in and we got up and walked into the bright red room with graffiti all over it with two couches, when I looked at Zayn and our gazes met...