Chapter 11

Lydia's P.O.V

I wondered where Zayn is. I quickly ask Beth if she had had a text from them and she said no. I went to my bag that it was open! I looked inside for my phone and it wasn't in there. I almost told the others but they were in the toilets. I left a note on the floor saying where I had gone and started  heading off to Zayn's dressing room.

Beths P.O.V

We left the toilets to see that Lydia wasn't there. Lauren pointed out a tiny scribbled note on the floor.

Hey Girls,

I've gone to Zayn's dressing room to see if my phone is there. Even though I think that it has been stolen. You can come if you want. : ) See you later!

Lids.

I read it with Lauren then chucked it in the bin.

"So should we go?" Asked Lauren hesitantly.

"Yes" I replied sternly, I'm worried that somethings happened. Usually Louis and Niall are running riot through the corridors.

Harry's P.O.V

The gaffer tape was tugging at my locks. I was finding it hard to breath seeing that I was gagged by tape.

"So then where are your girlfriends?" We got asked by the first man.

"Yeah I have some business to finish with Lauren!" The second man stated smugly.

I looked around to see that Zayn, Louis and Niall looked mad. Wait a minute. They are getting approached with knives!

*Cliffhanger! Hope that you like it. Please can you comment and vote (Vomment). Sorry that it's so short, I just wanted to make up for not updateing for so long.

Liddypie Xxx