Chapter 12

• Dedicated to anybody that comments or votes

 Lydia's P.O.V

I walked along scuffing my new vans. It's so annoying, what have I done to get my phone stolen? I turned a couple corners, nodded hello to a couple body guards then got to the corridor where Zayn's dressing room was. I zipped up my jumper and tightened my scarf. Why is winter so cold?

I got to the door with the sign saying

'Zayn Malik

One Direction'

I was just about to open it when I heard some voices from the inside. I put my ear to the door and thought, weird then opened it a creek and strolled in...

...Without even looking I said "Zayn have you seen my pho..."

Then something was put over my head.

I struggled to go out but I felt my self being tied to a chair.

Harry's P.O.V

The door was opened just in time, before the knives got to close any way. I looked to see Lydia coming in, oh no.

Lydia's P.O.V

I was blinded by the light of them taking the bag of off my head. I tried screaming at the two ugly faces to see that I was gagged.

I saw my mobile on the surface behind the two ugly faces... that were holding knives. I looked over at Zayn to see that he looked ghost like. I saw his mobile just poking out of his back pocket. I could just about reach it...

* Sorry for not updating for so long i was stumped for ideas! :)

I will update soon!

Liddypie xxx